Noahide Goy Logic

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Wow, the jews have really been a force in attacking white supremacism. For their reward they will be allowed to be supremacists themselves.

Last edited:
You can read a computer screen because of the triumph of western culture. The Jews invented western culture.

No they didn't. Jews were theocratic tribalists, just like their co-semites, the muslim theocratic tribalists. They have a strong tradition of debate and discussion, but they're ultimately morally depraved racial supremacists, according to doctrine. In asmuch as a jew rejects the talmud, he is a good human being.

No problems we'll agree to disagree then.

This is not a matter of favorite color, bubbula. The jews are simply not responsible for the western world. In fact, they've made it their goal to destroy western culture and return the world to stratified fascistic theocracy.

This is not a matter of favorite color, bubbula. The jews are simply not responsible for the western world. In fact, they've made it their goal to destroy western culture and return the world to stratified fascistic theocracy.

If we trade lists of facts there will be eyes glazing over even as they approach this thread. Anyway, let's keep it in context. I said, the Jews invented western culture. I didn't comment on what they are allegedly doing to it now. Not that I agree with that assertion either but that's just opinion v opinion and in the long run opinion v opinion becomes a boring pissing match.

If we trade lists of facts there will be eyes glazing over even as they approach this thread. Anyway, let's keep it in context. I said, the Jews invented western culture. I didn't comment on what they are allegedly doing to it now. Not that I agree with that assertion either but that's just opinion v opinion and in the long run opinion v opinion becomes a boring pissing match.

I can bring a list of cultural innovation of non jews too. You wanna go first? Let's piss. Put or shut up.

I can bring a list of cultural innovation of non jews too. You wanna go first? Let's piss. Put or shut up.

I'm not talking about "cultural innovations". It's much broader than who invented the toothbrush. I said Jews invented western culture, what those who existed in that culture chose to do with it when they were bequeathed it is another discussion.

Lists. Playground squabble.

I'm not talking about "cultural innovations". It's much broader than who invented the toothbrush. I said Jews invented western culture, what those who existed in that culture chose to do with it when they were bequeathed it is another discussion.

Lists. Playground squabble.

What are you talking about then exactly?

I reiterate, jews did not "invent western culture". Mostly they've been marginalized for their shitty attitude and their book of hate. They've managed to bribe a lot of people with their fiat currency system they foisted on the world through corrupt goyim, and have rewritten history to aggrandize themselves.

We'll be waiting for your Jewish Supremacist propaganda, if you ever get the nads to BRING IT. I want my eyes to glaze over with the unique accomplishments of the jews for which the nations of the world owe them their worship.

Actually I'm not a Jew. I was baptised Catholic but I've been lapsed for many, many years. I have no religious beliefs and I treat all religions the same way. They're interesting social and cutural artifacts and I like learning about them.

I'm not interested in anyone's propaganda. I'm just stating a historical fact. Jews invented western culture.

Actually I'm not a Jew. I was baptised Catholic but I've been lapsed for many, many years. I have no religious beliefs and I treat all religions the same way. They're interesting social and cutural artifacts and I like learning about them.

I'm not interested in anyone's propaganda. I'm just stating a historical fact. Jews invented western culture.

Got a link for this historical fact?

Thank you, Diuretic, you're a perfect case study in Noahide Goy logic.

Is it possible for you to post without being spiteful? It's much more interesting to read a response that stimulates thinking than just a one-line throwaway insult. But if all you have is personal spite then I'll bear that in mind when I respond to you.

Back