Noahide!

Not if the majority wills it...

Why then has Bush not blown his brains out ?
it would be the best thing he could do for America. The rest of the world would realize he was crazy and maybe excuse us for supporting and re-electing the guy.

Not if the majority wills it...

Populism is what is ACTUALLY good for people. It's not what you can merely CONVINCE them is good for them. So even if a majority believes mindlessly spending into a lifetime of excessive credit card payments is good for them, TRUE populism means educating against such stupidity.

Wow. Why are you so full of hate?

This country became a failed state strictly as a result of its most pathetic region, the south.

Populism is what is ACTUALLY good for people. It's not what you can merely CONVINCE them is good for them. So even if a majority believes mindlessly spending into a lifetime of excessive credit card payments is good for them, TRUE populism means educating against such stupidity.

No populist president ever did any good for the PEOPLE. The most infamous one, Andrew Jackson, brought on America's first depression called the Panic of 1837.

This country became a failed state strictly as a result of its most pathetic region, the south.
And the moon is made of swiss cheese too.
No populist president ever did any good for the PEOPLE. The most infamous one, Andrew Jackson, brought on America's first depression called the Panic of 1837.

What a sweeping and idiotic statement. You go girl. I doubt we've ever had a real populist president anyhows.

Noahide! Is a great name for a Broadway Musical all about the Military Industrial Complex. High Kicking GLobalists! Cool.

I've loathed Democracy all my life.

We've had enough we are their puppets no more!!!!

One people one Empire One Ruler!

I've loathed Democracy all my life.

We've had enough we are their puppets no more!!!!

One people one Empire One Ruler!

Well, considering the character of the men who gave us democracy (Jefferson, Jackson, Douglass, etc.) vs. the character of the men who championed republican virtue (Washington, the Adamses, Webster, Clay, etc.), it does make democracy look pretty shitty...

I am certainly not a fan, and we briefly had an alternative at the founding of this country that did not consist of monarchy or tyranny of any kind...

Okay, I'm guessing this is one of those OH team loyalty things (i.e. everyone rooting for the local high school team and being really obsessive).

Back