Norah Jones

American women dance in groups like that because they want to be able to just enjoy dancing without having to be hit on. Women out in groups often just wish to hang with one another, especially if they are married.
Did they ever think that guys just want to dance with a gal and don't want to hit on them? *shrug*

norah jones

simply legendary....wake up on a sunday morning, put her in and make my wife breakfast....sweet, sweet voice that makes memories

This statement makes you an awesome man...simply awesome.

thanks...i make a good breakfast...i get raves on my dinners....and i'm told my sandwiches are awesome...at least according to her and my friends

i made capellini al fresco tonight and had ciabatta basil garlic butter bread

i wonder how breakfast will be in the morning :)

thanks...i make a good breakfast...i get raves on my dinners....and i'm told my sandwiches are awesome...at least according to her and my friends

He cooks, he's romantic.....................................he's super busy :p

American women dance in groups like that because they want to be able to just enjoy dancing without having to be hit on. Women out in groups often just wish to hang with one another, especially if they are married.
That's another thing she thinks is extremely odd about American women. They don't like being hit on by men.

I spoil my wife that way too. Her thrill is seafood. Last Thursday I picked some garden fresh new red potato's and white sweet corn so I dropped by my fish monger and picked up some crab legs, crawfish and shrimp. I threw that in a pot of water with some anduoille (sp?) and old bay and did a crab boil. She was tickled pink.

Back