Northern Jersey and Pay

is it me or do people in Northern Jersey make serious bling?? im trying to weigh my options... can't afford new york city... i just can't plus i have my audi etc... i don't wanna get rid of it, but i figure i can be in Jersey and be close to the city, then drive in w/ the audi and cruize around....

but you can make serious bling in Northern Jersey... so i think i might work/live go there sinceyou make so much more money there.

There is defintely a lot of $$$ in NNJ. Hoboken may be a nice option for you instead. There are tons of young and upwardly mobile people in that area.

The largest factor is the cost of living. They may make more, but it is likely to be because the living is so much more expensive.

Philly is always an option. I like Philly a lot actually. you can definitely get good deals around there. traffic's a b!tch though.

Newark? Yeah, its horrible. I wouldn't want to live there either. I had a friend that lived there actually. His townhome was nice, but getting there was a little scary.
Jersey City can be as nice as hoboken in some spots, but Hoboken is really where its at now. You should really consider it.

2K for a one bedroom ? Wow, I can get a 2000 sq ft house and 5 acres for that here. Well less actually. Probably about a 1,200 mo payment.

I wonder how long it will be before the corps move the jobs to lower cost of living areas so they can pay lots less and increase their profit margins ?

Holy crap!

yeah, its basically feet from NYC, there are a lot of financial services firms in the area, tons of Yuppies, and bar hoppers and college kids. Definitely a young town where everyone wants to be now. But you gotta pay to play :clink:

Back