Not PC but true all the same

cancel2 2022

Canceled
demotivational-posters-12.jpg

demotivational-posters-151.jpg

demotivational-posters-16.jpg

demotivational-posters-4.jpg

demotivational-posters-15.jpg
http://de-motivationalpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/demotivational-posters.jpg

demotivational-posters.jpg

I don't know what makes me sicker than some puffed up asshat "telling it like it is" by slapping around women or pissing on minorities. Oh look at me and my big dick did you ever see anyone with the balls big enough to slap some bitches around? I bet you never met a man big enough to have the guts to humiliate women huh baby!

Um, yeah, we all have. Pissing on women doesn't take guts. Pissing on the powerful does. Impress me, walk up to a 6'3 guy with big arms and tell him it might not be pc to tell him he looks like he loves to suck dick, but hey, it's the truth.

Ad btw Tom, do you know what the word misandry actually is? The biggest fucking lady boner killer in the world. Just so you know. You obviously hate women (please spare me your bullshit, I've heard it all before. You have a beautiful wife, yeah right. You love women, uh huh. You just hate feminists. Surreeeeeeee. You. Hate. Women.) Drop the word from your vocabulary. You'll still be a massive asshole...but a woman might have to wait five minutes to find out.

I don't know what makes me sicker than some puffed up asshat "telling it like it is" by slapping around women or pissing on minorities. Oh look at me and my big dick did you ever see anyone with the balls big enough to slap some bitches around? I bet you never met a man big enough to have the guts to humiliate women huh baby!

Um, yeah, we all have. Pissing on women doesn't take guts. Pissing on the powerful does. Impress me, walk up to a 6'3 guy with big arms and tell him it might not be pc to tell him he looks like he loves to suck dick, but hey, it's the truth.

Ad btw Tom, do you know what the word misandry actually is? The biggest fucking lady boner killer in the world. Just so you know. You obviously hate women (please spare me your bullshit, I've heard it all before. You have a beautiful wife, yeah right. You love women, uh huh. You just hate feminists. Surreeeeeeee. You. Hate. Women.) Drop the word from your vocabulary. You'll still be a massive asshole...but a woman might have to wait five minutes to find out.
Don't hold it in Darla. Let us know how you really feel!!

seriously....what is your issue?

One day, we will have our vengeance, Darla.

not only are the jokes in op not funny, they are extremely low res and look like they were made in ms paint in 1997. They just look otherworldly and skitzo. Like a mental patient made them in another universe. I just don't get it. Tom where do you get this stuff? What kind of spammy image aggregator do you use? ifunny.mobi? what the fuck is that?

My God, you need to go lie down and meditate for a bit. If you are referring to humourless polemical American feminists exemplified by the likes of Andrea Dworkin, Kathy McKinnon or Naomi Wolf then yes, you are maybe right.

Last edited:
not only are the jokes in op not funny, they are extremely low res and look like they were made in ms paint in 1997. They just look otherworldly and skitzo. Like a mental patient made them in another universe. I just don't get it. Tom where do you get this stuff? What kind of spammy image aggregator do you use? ifunny.mobi? what the fuck is that?

I really do not value your opinion but thanks for sharing anyway!

grind is a good guy. apparently he lives to only stir up this board. he may have another life, however he loves to stir up this board.

grind rules us all. none can stand before him. better you learn now, than later. bow before him.

baby-tunnel.gif

Who lit your tampon string on fire?

grind is a good guy. apparently he lives to only stir up this board. he may have another life, however he loves to stir up this board.

grind rules us all. none can stand before him. better you learn now, than later. bow before him.

He needs to get laid.

Back