Not PC but true all the same

tom is so obsessed with me he keeps quoting and responding to me a day after I post in this thread. Lol.

also I don't know what I said that made me a hardcore feminist?

As for myself, I was annoyed with it for the sexist content as well as its low quality. However, Grind was mainly concerned with the low quality. You should attack me, Tom, not Grind.

My God, you need to go lie down and meditate for a bit. If you are referring to humourless polemical American feminists exemplified by the likes of Andrea Dworkin, Kathy McKinnon or Naomi Wolf then yes, you are maybe right.

Posting videos of feminists addresses your consistent sexism how? You repeatedly post offensive jokes about women and claim they are true. Then you pat yourself on the back for being edgy and brave enough to slap women around. Denigrating women is not edgy or brave. Men have done it from the dawn of time. It defines male cowardice. If you posted this shit about minorities you'd be shunned as web and alias are. You're not even brave enough to face that condemnation! You've managed to consistently attack the one demographic you will face nearly no consequences for. The little blowback you receive you, on que, mock as a feminist who needs to lay down and get a sense of humor. Pathetic.

I don't know what makes me sicker than some puffed up asshat "telling it like it is" by slapping around women or pissing on minorities. Oh look at me and my big dick did you ever see anyone with the balls big enough to slap some bitches around? I bet you never met a man big enough to have the guts to humiliate women huh baby!

Um, yeah, we all have. Pissing on women doesn't take guts. Pissing on the powerful does. Impress me, walk up to a 6'3 guy with big arms and tell him it might not be pc to tell him he looks like he loves to suck dick, but hey, it's the truth.

Ad btw Tom, do you know what the word misandry actually is? The biggest fucking lady boner killer in the world. Just so you know. You obviously hate women (please spare me your bullshit, I've heard it all before. You have a beautiful wife, yeah right. You love women, uh huh. You just hate feminists. Surreeeeeeee. You. Hate. Women.) Drop the word from your vocabulary. You'll still be a massive asshole...but a woman might have to wait five minutes to find out.

Like our liberal, black, alternate lifestyle friend so barvely posted not so long ago........

" IF ITS THE TRUTH, IT AIN'T RACIST "

Only a coward cannot or will not fact reality, no matter where it leads.....or who it offends

On the contrary, insecure women shut up and don't make noise. They fear male disapproval. They need the approving male gaze.

I am quite secure. In fact, I'm cocky.

i didn't say you were insecure. I said you come off as insecure. at least to me.

Like our liberal, black, alternate lifestyle friend so barvely posted not so long ago........

" IF ITS THE TRUTH, IT AIN'T RACIST "

Only a coward cannot or will not fact reality, no matter where it leads.....or who it offends

Shut up Popeye

Quite frankly, I find Alias' comment to be equally annoying and headache inducing as Darla's post. The only difference is that hers is longer to read...

Back