not that you would kill legion, but if you saw someone trying to kill him...?

I would interfere for sure. Standing by while someone just kills Legion would be immoral as hell.

It has to be done correctly so you don't spread his spores.

So you naturally were born with morality? How did that evolve? Do animals have morality?

Feel free to make it up as you go along. I enjoy making an ass out of you
Morality is not nor ever has been a product of faith. Morality has always been a product of reason, rational thought and compassion for others. Doing what is morally right has never required faith in a deity.

What does this have to do with legion?

So you naturally were born with morality? How did that evolve? Do animals have morality?

Feel free to make it up as you go along. I enjoy making an ass out of you

People are moral because they are punished for not being so. This eventually causes conditioning which reinforces the morality.

BTW, the Quran is the source of all morality. Praise Allah!

People are moral because they are punished for not being so. This eventually causes conditioning which reinforces the morality.

BTW, the Quran is the source of all morality. Praise Allah!

They are only punished if they are caught. Lots of immoral people out there like your muslime peeps. Every dead mooslum is a good mooslum

Nah more like me and your wife.
She asked me to leave the lights off but that one terrible time I forgot.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW - Did I hit a nerve; but then, you probably had to go ask for permission to reply.
We really have to make sure that your blood pressure doesn't cause you to be readmitted to the hospital.

Back