Notes from Prince Harry's Ghostwriter | The New Yorker

You think that J.R. Moehringer thinks it's all about him and his desire to sell books? If so, I strongly disagree. I read Moehringer's whole article and my view is that he was deeply emotionally invested in Harry's life.

Of course he is, it is what is expected, and he aims to please.

I am only going off of what I was told in various podcasts and other YouTubes when this book came out, I have not done my own investigation, but the quote sounds like what I have heard about him.

You think that J.R. Moehringer thinks it's all about him and his desire to sell books? If so, I strongly disagree. I read Moehringer's whole article and my view is that he was deeply emotionally invested in Harry's life.

Of course he is, it is what is expected, and he aims to please.

I am only going off of what I was told in various podcasts and other YouTubes when this book came out, I have not done my own investigation, but the quote sounds like what I have heard about him.

Up until I read Moehringer's article, I had never heard of him. Hell, I didn't even know about Harry's book. However, I have thought that Harry himself was on the right track for some time now. And Moehringer's article strongly persuaded me that Moehringer's main reason for helping Harry write his novel was because he genuinely cared for him and the story he had to tell.

Up until I read Moehringer's article, I had never heard of him. Hell, I didn't even know about Harry's book. However, I have thought that Harry himself was on the right track for some time now. And Moehringer's article strongly persuaded me that Moehringer's main reason for helping Harry write his novel was because he genuinely cared for him and the story he had to tell.

Believing the WOKE given all the lies they tell, all of their efforts to manipulate us, given that they dont even believe in truth, is generally a bad move.

Harry's mother was a royal too. Look where it got here. And I -strongly- suspect that the reason he decided to go with his wife and leave his royal duties behind was precisely to avoid anything similar happening to her.

Are you sure that's why Harry left? It's certainly not what he said in an interview back in 2021 when he made the decision. Quoting:

Prince Harry has opened up about the reasons behind his historic split with the British royal family, saying the "toxic" press environment in Britain was "destroying" his mental health.

Harry, 36, spoke with late-night host and fellow Brit James Corden on Friday's show, less than a week after he and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, informed Queen Elizabeth II that they will not be returning as working members of the British royal family.

Source:
Prince Harry explains why he stepped back from royal family in candid new interview | today.com

Living a double life like that sounds pretty miserable to me, especially considering he could just do what he did instead. He seems to be doing a lot better now then how he was doing at around the time he decided to step back from royal duties.

I admit I don't know that much about Meghan, but based on how happy Harry seems these days, I think he made the right choice.

However it went down, I've no reason not to wish all involved the best.

You're really not a woman, are you.

Chuck and Camilla, the gruesome twosome, ruined Diana's life.

This is one of the first times I've disagreed with you completely, CF.

Charles has done what he was born to do...and has done it with a reasonable amount of dignity and purpose. And now, he has to continue the arduous task assigned to him by DNA. Camilla is conducting herself with dignity...and commitment. I think them both to be decent, hard working royals...and I respect them.

Diana knew what she was getting into...and failed to live up to the job. It was a JOB...not a romantic marriage. She could have done much better, but the fact is that she was not up to it.

Charles has done what he was born to do...and has done it with a reasonable amount of dignity and purpose. And now, he has to continue the arduous task assigned to him by DNA. Camilla is conducting herself with dignity...and commitment. I think them both to be decent, hard working royals...and I respect them.

Diana knew what she was getting into...and failed to live up to the job. It was a JOB...not a romantic marriage. She could have done much better, but the fact is that she was not up to it.

I said what I did because she was a naive and sheltered teenager when she met Chuck, and Diana thought it was a romantic marriage because she was naive. She was more than a decade younger than both C & C. Recall Chuck's cringeworthy answer when he was asked it the couple were in love: she said "yes, absolutely" and he said "whatever in love means." What a horrible thing to say in front of cameras on the day of your engagement. That was an omen.

I agree that she knew what she was getting into and expected her husband to guide her through the hard parts, which he didn't. He wasn't proud of her popularity with the British public, he resented it. He was disappointed that Harry wasn't the daughter he wanted, and a redhead to boot. The bottom line for me is that he was never emotionally committed to Diana. He obeyed his father and married a young virgin from an aristocratic family for breeding purposes only. Once Harry was born, Charles considered his "duty" completed.

I know this doesn't seem logical because it's not. I have zero respect for people who are users and that's how I see C & C. Chuck took advantage of someone young and naive while the entire time maintaining an emotional and physical connection with his first love. He didn't have the balls to go against his father and marry Camilla when both were young and single.

I've read dozens of books about the monarchy and a fair number were about Charles and Diana. All of the books have individual takes on the two lives, but are basically in agreement that this was an arranged marriage, that Camilla had input about the proposed wife, and that the two kept their private affair going from the beginning. When Diana said "there were three in this marriage," truer words were never spoken.

This is where I disagree with you, the Queen was aware that Charles would not make a good king, it’s why she died holding the title instead of passing to Charles and his Concubine. Camille an evil woman and Charles is spineless.

This is where I disagree with you, the Queen was aware that Charles would not make a good king, it’s why she died holding the title instead of passing to Charles and his Concubine. Camille an evil woman and Charles is spineless.

In the past, monarchs with literal dementia didn't give up the crown while alive.
It isn't done. I think that Betty II had plenty of faith in Chuck III to be king...after she bought the farm, as appropriate.

As for Camilla, with all the batshit broads we have in the public eye today,
to me,
she hardly seems close to being one of the more egregious ones.

In the past, monarchs with literal dementia didn't give up the crown while alive.
It isn't done. I think that Betty II had plenty of faith in Chuck III to be king...after she bought the farm, as appropriate.

As for Camilla, with all the batshit broads we have in the public eye today,
to me,
she hardly seems close to being one of the more egregious ones.
I have no idea what hearing this has on Elizabeth, she obviously was not demented.

I have no idea what hearing this has on Elizabeth, she obviously was not demented.

That wasn't my point, Phan.
My point is that people keep their crowns until they die, as conforming to tradition and protocol.
I don't believe that the Queen would have surrendered her crown in life if she had more confidence in her son to be monarch.
Charles was always a pretty respectable figure if you don't hold Camilla against him--and why should we?
Royals are human too.

Diana wanted to be a Hollywood icon and she used her position to acquire that.

Charles and Camille know their job and act accordingly. Their job is to do charity work and be representative figureheads.

Diana was about Diana

Diana wanted to be a Hollywood icon and she used her position to acquire that.

Charles and Camille know their job and act accordingly. Their job is to do charity work and be representative figureheads.

Diana was about Diana
Lol, Charles has been criticized for sticking his nose into government affairs. He’s the Royal lobbyist.

Back