Nothing

Fine. Two buckets; Zappa, Desh...$30...but I'm gonna need extra sinus butter in that spit. If I can't get that then have fun with it.

dude......we used to have Dixie on the board and he was still better at math than you.....thirty divided by two is still only $15......at least go to $36......

Let's make it easy......$40......one bucket.......you......

I'm thinking TR as best as he's the only Veep to become President and a truly great one at that. He was also one of the worst Veeps in being a pain in the ass too and undermining the President he served. Wouldn't surprise me at all that he had a hand in McKinley's assassination.

Uh, we have enough JFK conspiracies without creating ones for McKinley. I don't really think TR served as VP long enough to really be judged. I mean, he took office on March 4th and became president on September 14th. The bulk of his antics behind the scene were done while in the Navy Department.

I dunno...Andrew Johnson kinda sucked.

You have to judge VP Andrew Johnson separately from President Andrew Johnson, sort of like we did with Nixon.

Aaron Burr was a founding member of Tammany Hall - the source of some of the worst corruption in US history, and the birthplace of the DNC. He worked hard to undermine Jefferson (not that I have a problem with that), secured an arrest warrant in NJ for murder following his duel with Hamilton (while still VP), and that he probably committed treason in a bizarre conspiracy plot.

Back