Now I get it.

That's because you're a dirty Ohioan prole.

Son, what would you know about Black Sabbath? I was doing bong wars to BS before you were even born. Calling Sabbath an "LZ" imitator is hardly an insult. You have to give credit where it's due. LZ created a whole new niche of music. Before LZ......there was no heavy metal or hard rock or punk rock. LZ created the genre, so just about everyone who came right after that and played in that genre, inlcuding BS were considered LZ imitators and that includes pretty heady company like Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Bad Company, Alice Cooper, etc., were all considered LZ imitators back when they first came out but that's because there wasn't anyone your could really compare them to but LZ who were the gold standard for hard rock.

Son, what would you know about Black Sabbath? I was doing bong wars to BS before you were even born. Calling Sabbath an "LZ" imitator is hardly an insult. You have to give credit where it's due. LZ created a whole new niche of music. Before LZ......there was no heavy metal or hard rock or punk rock. LZ created the genre, so just about everyone who came right after that and played in that genre, inlcuding BS were considered LZ imitators and that includes pretty heady company like Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Bad Company, Alice Cooper, etc., were all considered LZ imitators back when they first came out but that's because there wasn't anyone your could really compare them to but LZ who were the gold standard for hard rock.
No, sorry. Zepplin was not the first HM band. Sabbath and Budgie have those titles.

Back