Now that the NFL regular season is over...

it was funny, He's a Goth Grandfather pissing on everyones parade. Never offers a plan just drops by to shit on every party.

KC needs a QB too, I can't believe they thought that chump from BAMA was the answer. Maybe they will draft John Parker Wilson Next. Prob not they fired the GM.

KC needs a QB too, I can't believe they thought that chump from BAMA was the answer. Maybe they will draft John Parker Wilson Next. Prob not they fired the GM.

Yeah, I was amazed to see that KC drafted our guy. I thought it meant they only planned to throw 2 or 3 passes a game, and wanted to keep the team doctor busy.

He tried to wear to many hats, I was surprised he got canned.
How is Marvin Lewis who wins 2 out of 10 not fired, but 2x superbowl champ Shannahan is.

dude stop drinking the cool aid.
Orten is ranked 25th, he needs 3 recievers 2 ol men, and a new arm to get into the top ten.

he's ranked 25th because he didn't wait the extra week after his ankle inury, Hester can't consistently catch the ball, and brandon lloyd can't stop getting injured. They need a backup for Tait and a new guard, preferably a free agent with experience.

call it cool aid if you like, but next year orton will be in the top 12

He tried to wear to many hats, I was surprised he got canned.
How is Marvin Lewis who wins 2 out of 10 not fired, but 2x superbowl champ Shannahan is.

Surprisingly, Lewis isn't that bad of a coach, it's just he's got a bunch of jailbirds on his team. Here in Cleveland and Pittsburgh, we say 'Who dey gonna arrest next?!'

top twelve will have the bears watching the playoffs at home again.
Lewis lets it all happen by being the most undiscplined coach EVER.

Back