Now they have lost Ezra Klein

Ezra Klein admits Obamacare is a bust so far, Desh.

Ezra Klein: Thus Far, Obamacare a ‘Big Failure’.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/361132/ezra-klein-thus-far-obamacare-big-failure-andrew-johnson

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0828-08.htm

Published on Thursday, August 28, 2003 by the Cleveland Plain Dealer

Voting Machine Controversy

by Julie Carr Smyth

COLUMBUS - The head of a company vying to sell voting machines in Ohio told Republicans in a recent fund-raising letter that he is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

The Aug. 14 letter from Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold Inc. - who has become active in the re-election effort of President Bush - prompted Democrats this week to question the propriety of allowing O'Dell's company to calculate votes in the 2004 presidential election.

O'Dell attended a strategy pow-wow with wealthy Bush benefactors - known as Rangers and Pioneers - at the president's Crawford, Texas, ranch earlier this month. The next week, he penned invitations to a $1,000-a-plate fund-raiser to benefit the Ohio Republican Party's federal campaign fund - partially benefiting Bush - at his mansion in the Columbus suburb of Upper Arlington.

The letter went out the day before Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell, also a Republican, was set to qualify Diebold as one of three firms eligible to sell upgraded electronic voting machines to Ohio counties in time for the 2004 election.

Blackwell's announcement is still in limbo because of a court challenge over the fairness of the selection process by a disqualified bidder, Sequoia Voting Systems.

In his invitation letter, O'Dell asked guests to consider donating or raising up to $10,000 each for the federal account that the state GOP will use to help Bush and other federal candidates - money that legislative Democratic leaders charged could come back to benefit Blackwell.

More than once

hah!....I knew it was coming....

why is it you people think this site cant be replaced with a working site?

dude the site is NOT the LAW

its merely a tool for the people to ACESS the laws benefits.

Your party was proven to have USED the peoples money to try and BUY a way to keep the peoples votes from counting.

PROVEN

cheaters just keep cheating if they can

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

right from the top of the party

You wanted names, slumlord Desh, and I gave you names.

Marilyn B. Tavenner.

Kathleen Sebelius.

Gary M. Cohen.

Eric Gundersen.

Deborah Hellinger.

why is it you people think this site cant be replaced with a working site?

dude the site is NOT the LAW

its merely a tool for the people to ACESS the laws benefits.

Thus if you can't ACCESS the tool you can't ACCESS the benefits. You do realize that don't you?

You do realize that the optics of this are not good for your boy Deshy don't you? I mean for Ezra Klein to admit it Deshy and not you? That means you employ a level of devotion that borders on delusional.

Deshy, it is 2013 not 1995. Thirteen year olds can build a website in five minutes. The impression that is being left is that if Obama can't even get a website figured out, what the fuck is going to happen when I need a knee replaced.

Face facts Deshy, Obamacare is DOOMED. You can blame dirty code writers, but me thinks you are all alone on that island. Well, all alone except for your space alien friends and your illegal immigrant tenants.

Are you demanding answers from the people whose names I gave you, Deshy, or are you too busy hassling the Latinos to pay the rent?

I agree with everything Ezra Kline said. That does not make me want to get rid of Obamacare.

Thus if you can't ACCESS the tool you can't ACCESS the benefits. You do realize that don't you?

You do realize that the optics of this are not good for your boy Deshy don't you? I mean for Ezra Klein to admit it Deshy and not you? That means you employ a level of devotion that borders on delusional.

Deshy, it is 2013 not 1995. Thirteen year olds can build a website in five minutes. The impression that is being left is that if Obama can't even get a website figured out, what the fuck is going to happen when I need a knee replaced.

Face facts Deshy, Obamacare is DOOMED. You can blame dirty code writers, but me thinks you are all alone on that island. Well, all alone except for your space alien friends and your illegal immigrant tenants.

there are phone lines to call.

you gonna do another Phone bank blocking?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_New_Hampshire_Senate_election_phone_jamming_scandal

phone jamming scandal involves the use of a telemarketing firm hired by that state's Republican Party (NHGOP) for election tampering. The tampering involved using a call center to jam the phone lines of a Get Out the Vote (GOTV) operation. In the end, 900 calls were made for 45 minutes of disruption to the Democratic-leaning call centers.

During that state's 2002 election for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Robert C. Smith, the NHGOP hired GOP Marketplace, based in Northern Virginia, to jam another phone bank being used by the state Democratic Party and the firefighters' union for efforts to turn out voters on behalf of then-governor Jeanne Shaheen on Election Day. John E. Sununu, the Republican candidate, won a narrow victory. In addition to criminal prosecutions, disclosures in the case have come from a civil suit filed by the state's Democratic Party against the state's Republican Party (now settled).

Just so everyone knows. I am an expert in Deshspeak. I wish this weren't so, but it is.

The thrust of her posts in this thread is a clear concession that Obama fucked this all up. Now she won't EVER come out and say Obama fucked up. Desh has the clear distinction of defending Obama no matter what. No matter what.

But, even she isn't batshit crazy enough to not know this is all fucked up.

just how many months will you wait before you start blowing Up SS buildings for your gun rights after youre tossed on the trash heap of history?

Back