Now We Know why Austin Power's Father hated the Dutch!

"Honey?! How in the hell did you get pregnant?"

"Ummmm... er... god did it? Yeah. That's the ticket."
It reminds me of the "Life of Brian".

Brian: So, who was my father?

Ma: A Roman named Naughtius Maximus!

Brian: You mean you were raped?

Ma: Well... At first!...

Jesus was purple.

^ Is that statement right just because "How do we know he wasn't purple?!?!"

Adultery and/or rape is far more within the realm of possibility than inexplicable purpleness.

that argument was totally lame. You must be a severely retarded moron or something.

People lie about adultery and rape all the time. The "virgin" mary could have been a liar.

Adultery and/or rape is far more within the realm of possibility than inexplicable purpleness.

that argument was totally lame. You must be a severely retarded moron or something.

People lie about adultery and rape all the time. The "virgin" mary could have been a liar.

I am still convinced you haven't read the article. The argument was not that Mary was a virgin, it was that Jesus was Joseph's son, not the child of a rapist.

Until you read it, don't bother responding.

I am still convinced you haven't read the article. The argument was not that Mary was a virgin, it was that Jesus was Joseph's son, not the child of a rapist.

Until you read it, don't bother responding.

Scholars still have no way of knowing, unless they have a time machine. Until you get a brain cell, continue to be an idiot. Oh wait. That's automatic.

Scholars still have no way of knowing, unless they have a time machine. Until you get a brain cell, continue to be an idiot. Oh wait. That's automatic.

What did I tell you about finding an argument?

If scholars have no way of knowing, what makes you think that Mr. Robocop has a way of knowing?

What did I tell you about finding an argument?

If scholars have no way of knowing, what makes you think that Mr. Robocop has a way of knowing?

He doesn't know either. It's impossible to know. YOU seem to believe erroneously that the scholars own a time machine and are willing to invade Mary's privacy.

Back