Now We Know why Austin Power's Father hated the Dutch!

He doesn't know either. It's impossible to know. YOU seem to believe erroneously that the scholars own a time machine and are willing to invade Mary's privacy.

I can recognize that people with actual degrees can probably make a more informed decision than either you or Robocop. If there was absolutely no evidence of Jesus and his life (outside of the Gospels), there wouldn't be any group studying him.

I can recognize that people with actual degrees can probably make a more informed decision than either you or Robocop. If there was absolutely no evidence of Jesus and his life (outside of the Gospels), there wouldn't be any group studying him.

How does a degree help one travel through time to confirm jesus' paternity?

No. You somehow believe that being a "scholar" gives on the ability to travel through time. That, my friend, is stupid.
No, being magic gives me the ability to travel through time. Only forwards and at a 1:1 ratio in speed, but I'm working on it!

No. You somehow believe that being a "scholar" gives on the ability to travel through time. That, my friend, is stupid.

Who said anything about time travel? I'm talking about studying his life from whatever historical evidence there is, which Mr. Basic Instinct didn't do, according to his very own organization.

Why do you stay stupid things and then think repeating them over and over makes a good argument?

Who said anything about time travel? I'm talking about studying his life from whatever historical evidence there is, which Mr. Basic Instinct didn't do, according to his very own organization.

Why do you stay stupid things and then think repeating them over and over makes a good argument?

Studying his life, the scant historical record of it, is not a legitimate paternity test. They Didn't have Maury back in jesus's day.

That there's my baby daddy!

Clever. Who writes your jokes, Obvious R Us?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH ROFL LOL
HAHAHAHA ROFL LOL ZOMG ROFL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHALOL ROFL ZOMBHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH ROFL LOL
HAHAHAHA ROFL LOL ZOMG ROFL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHALOL ROFL ZOMBHAHAHAHAH
\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH ROFL LOL
!

Back