NRA:target practice right next to pelosi and gabby giffords

DumberFuck76, the stalker, still making lists of posters who have destroyed him. :rofl2: :lolup:

"Never happened" :lolup:

What a fucking oblivious dumbshit!

Pally boy, the day that any of you illiterate fucktards "destroy me" is the day Hell freezes over. I kick your sorry asses with your own articles and allow you to publicly humiliate yourselves. It's rare that ANY of you dimwitted punks do your homework or post anything factual. That includes everything from constitutional issues to science. Just brainless, parroting lemmings. Simultaneously humorous and pathetic.

Now, tell us about that "democrat party", illiterate shitstain. I love to watch you cretins make fools of yourselves.

"Da door! Da door!" :rofl2:

"Never happened" :lolup:

What a fucking oblivious dumbshit!

Pally boy, the day that any of you illiterate fucktards "destroy me" is the day Hell freezes over. I kick your sorry asses with your own articles and allow you to publicly humiliate yourselves. It's rare that ANY of you dimwitted punks do your homework or post anything factual. That includes everything from constitutional issues to science. Just brainless, parroting lemmings. Simultaneously humorous and pathetic.

Now, tell us about that "democrat party", illiterate shitstain. I love to watch you cretins make fools of yourselves.

"Da door! Da door!" :rofl2:

DumberFuck76, the stalker, still making lists of posters who have destroyed him. :lolup :rofl2:

I just made a decent donation to them myself.

People stirred up about the headline are reaching for something to be mad about. I read that very article and never once did the thought enter my head that someone wanted me to use Pelosi or Gifford’s for target practice. It is very obvious that the “Targets” written about in the article are gun owners.

Back