NY won't charge biker thug

It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts, the next time that someone plows through any group and claims they felt threatened (right or wrong).

I don't think anyone is arguing that this is some kind of universal scenario. For instance, if I decide to shoot my way out a crowd of tambourine banging Hare Krishnas on a street corner and use this scenario as a justification, I wouldn't really expect it work in court.

I don't understand your point of view here. Do you really think these bikers were harmless... forcing the SUV to pull over, taking out blades, slashing his tires, etc.?

You should ask your wife or girlfriend what she'd want you to do in this scenario, with a two year old child in the backseat.

I don't think anyone is arguing that this is some kind of universal scenario. For instance, if I decide to shoot my way out a crowd of tambourine banging Hare Krishnas on a street corner and use this scenario as a justification, I wouldn't really expect it work in court.

I don't understand your point of view here. Do you really think these bikers were harmless... forcing the SUV to pull over, taking out blades, slashing his tires, etc.?

You should ask your wife or girlfriend what she'd want you to do in this scenario, with a two year old child in the backseat.

At what point do you see where I've justified any of the behavior of the bikers and how did you equate with shooting your way out of a crowd, with that of driving your vehicle over them?

At what point do you see where I've justified any of the behavior of the bikers

At what point do you see where I said you justified the behavior of the bikers.

However, you do seem somewhat unmoved by the threat they posed.

and how did you equate with shooting your way out of a crowd, with that of driving your vehicle over them?

Quite simple.

It's the use of deadly physical force in self defense.

At what point do you see where I said you justified the behavior of the bikers.

However, you do seem somewhat unmoved by the threat they posed.

Quite simple.

It's the use of deadly physical force in self defense.

Oh, I don't know.
Maybe this comment:

I've also stated elsewhere, that I was going to wait until more information is made available; because right now, all we're hearing are sound bits.

Back