NYE - What should I do?

What should I do for NYE tonight?

• Total voters
A) Hibachi and Friends about an hour away. We did this last year and it was a little too laid back and I think less than 1/4 of the people are actually showing up for it again. Its going to be a snoozer and its an hour away plus my best friend isn't going to be there. A bunch of people are going into NYC and since I live really close to a train station they are using my house as a depot/parking lot and I'd like to be around if they do.

B) Go out to a restaurant around here. I'm already feeling kind of sick and it would only be me and my boyfriend, so its like really what's the point when neither of us really wants to go there and no one good is performing or anything.

C) Sit at home and post on JPP.com

D) dump boytoy, catch flight to Colorado. :D

Yeah. We'd all have material for the rest of the year.

I can only imagine:
"Really Superfreak? You hate Hillary? That's so not what you said about her before ya' freak"

why ya gotta throw ME under the bus. Alcohol actually makes me far more coherent. Unfortunately it also prohibits me from figuring out how to turn on my computer. A conundrum I tell ya.

Superfreak said:
why ya gotta throw ME under the bus. Alcohol actually makes me far more coherent. Unfortunately it also prohibits me from figuring out how to turn on my computer. A conundrum I tell ya.

I just want the attention from you that it brings. I can't help myself.

I have pleanty of fun at home. In las vegas you may run into Brittany or Paris at a club and who wants their night ruined like that?

I have pleanty of fun at home. In las vegas you may run into Brittany or Paris at a club and who wants their night ruined like that?

If you have your camera phone out at the right moment running into them can be quite profitable.

Take a flight to each of the time zones ending in Hawaii and after midnight surfing go to Hanama Bay and look at the reefs...

I'm certain that you've heard of "The Hamptons". They are only "the playground of the rich" because Long Beach, Jones Beach, and Captree are state parks. Unlike some other parts of the country, the BEST areas aren't based on public ownership, but rather, on the fact that they are exclusive.

The public beaches on Long Island are actually BETTER than the private beaches.

Back