O Israel

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
[FONT=&quot]I love israel[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Israel is our greatest ally[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We must give our all for Israel[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If every American dies and it saves even one Israeli life, it is well worth it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The life of an Israeli flows precious like spring water[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The life of every other human being is fully expendable[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We exist for the benefit of Israel[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Praise Netanyahu[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Praise Zion[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All for Zion[/FONT]

I love israel
Israel is our greatest ally
We must give our all for Israel
If every American dies and it saves even one Israeli life, it is well worth it
The life of an Israeli flows precious like spring water
The life of every other human being is fully expendable
We exist for the benefit of Israel
Praise Netanyahu
Praise Zion
All for Zion

That's the same old tired song I've heard in every Pentecostal church I've ever visited. But, Christians consider Jews to be the spawn of Satan -- because Jesus said so, and because Jews are fking evil -- so I won't be spilling my blood, or sending young fools to war, under false pretenses, to die for Israel.

[FONT="]I love israel[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]Israel is our greatest ally[/FONT]

[FONT="]We must give our all for Israel[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]If every American dies and it saves even one Israeli life, it is well worth it[/FONT]

[FONT="]The life of an Israeli flows precious like spring water[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]The life of every other human being is fully expendable[/FONT]

[FONT="]We exist for the benefit of Israel[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]Praise Netanyahu[/FONT]

[FONT="]Praise Zion[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]All for Zion[/FONT]

The Jewish national anthem.

That's the same old tired song I've heard in every Pentecostal church I've ever visited. But, Christians consider Jews to be the spawn of Satan -- because Jesus said so, and because Jews are fking evil -- so I won't be spilling my blood, or sending young fools to war, under false pretenses, to die for Israel.

So you're a Nazi.

Why did the Jews kill Jesus?

Jew-loving morons deny that Jews kill Jesus. They claim either "we", or the Romans, killed Jesus. The morons claim the Romans killed Jesus because they saw him as a threat to Roman rule.

The Bible tells us that the Jews killed Jesus because Jews the children of the devil.. The Jews' excuse to kill Jesus is for the blasphemy of claiming to be Christ.

Hey, Mason the Moron, why did the Jews kill Jesus? Mason, don't be shy.

[FONT="]I love israel[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]Israel is our greatest ally[/FONT]

[FONT="]We must give our all for Israel[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]If every American dies and it saves even one Israeli life, it is well worth it[/FONT]

[FONT="]The life of an Israeli flows precious like spring water[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]The life of every other human being is fully expendable[/FONT]

[FONT="]We exist for the benefit of Israel[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]Praise Netanyahu[/FONT]

[FONT="]Praise Zion[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1A1A1B][FONT="]All for Zion[/FONT]

5ff.gif

:eyeroll:

Jesus was a Jew you low IQ, uneducated moron on steroids. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb
The Bible tells us that the Jews killed Jesus because Jews the children of the devil.

Please provide the biblical passage that makes this claim. :rolleyes:

Truth Deflector, try reading the Bible to abate your massive ignorance.

John 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” 48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

Truth Deflector, try reading the Bible to abate your massive ignorance.

John 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” 48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

He isn't talking about all Jews you willful dunce; he is was speaking of and to The Pharisees.

He isn't talking about all Jews you willful dunce; he is was speaking of and to The Pharisees.

Truth Deflector, you truly do have sh!t for brains. Even if he were talking about just one Jew, that shows you to be a total fcktard in your claim that the one Jew is God's chosen people. And, fcktard, he said who he was talking about, and I quoted it, you patheticallyh ignorant shthead, the text doesn't point to anyone for being a Pharisee.

Talk to Bobb.

Any gentile who supports Israel is a moron. Truth Deflector is a Satan-worshiping moron's moron. What can that moron say, other than parrot nonsense propaganda. "Da Romans killed Jesus" "Da "Romans killed Jesus" The fcktard can't do any better than act like the stupid lapdog that he is. <bark bark bark>

1 Thessalonians 2:4 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone.

Back