O Israel

No. I don't support Trump, but I am not emotionally attached to your stupid ideas. One of my major issues with Trump is his attachment to Israel. So, it looks as though you are more attached to Trump than most on this forum.

I repeat: Fornicate Israel.

Trump doesn't care about Israel he cares about Trump.
But his fake Christian Evangelical base,want Israel to force the second coming in their eyes.

Luke 3:23-38

Hey, you fcking moron Mason, are you too stupid to form complete sentences or write complete thoughts? What are you saying here, other than continuing to show what a brainless satanist you are?

You fcking moron, the purpose of that genealogy is to show Jesus' lineage, not to define a Jew. But, if you want to use that as the definition of Jew, I'll work with you, moron. So, you incredibly stupid piece of shit, how does that make Israel Jewish?

Hey, you fcking moron Mason, are you too stupid to form complete sentences or write complete thoughts? What are you saying here, other than continuing to show what a brainless satanist you are?

You fcking moron, the purpose of that genealogy is to show Jesus' lineage, not to define a Jew. But, if you want to use that as the definition of Jew, I'll work with you, moron. So, you incredibly stupid piece of shit, how does that make Israel Jewish?

It proves Jesus was a Jew.
Why Israel is Jewish is between you and YHWH.

I can't help you have zero Biblical understanding.
We're done here move on.

Mason the Moron, you're a fcktard. If you were a horse, I could lead you to water, even shove your face into the water, but you'd still die of dehydration. You can't post a complete thought to save your life, maybe because you don't have any.

Let's try again, Mason the Moron, how does a genealogy prove Jesus is a jew?

Mason the Moron, you're a fcktard. If you were a horse, I could lead you to water, even shove your face into the water, but you'd still die of dehydration. You can't post a complete thought to save your life, maybe because you don't have any.

Let's try again, Mason the Moron, how does a genealogy prove Jesus is a jew?

If you look at the genealogy Mason gave you it goes back to Adam thru Jacob and his son Judah,who every Jew is a decent of Judah,the first Jew

If you look at the genealogy Mason gave you it goes back to Adam thru Jacob and his son Judah,who every Jew is a decent of Judah,the first Jew

Why couldn't any of you zionists say long ago that a jew is a descendant of Judah?

Can you give me the name of a living Jew?

Seinfeld!

Show me anywhere Seinfeld claims to be a descendant of Judah. Show me Seinfield's genealogy to Judah. Show me any jewish website that implies Seinfeld is a descendant of Judah by saying jews are descendants of Judah. I won't hold my breath.

How about I make this real easy, ask that faggot that pastor at your church to show you where in the Bible it says Jews are descendants of Judah. Fcking moron, pointing to Jesus genealogy doesn't do it because nothing in the Bible says that geneology makes Jesus a Jew.

Show me anywhere Seinfeld claims to be a descendant of Judah. Show me Seinfield's genealogy to Judah. Show me any jewish website that implies Seinfeld is a descendant of Judah by saying jews are descendants of Judah. I won't hold my breath.

How about I make this real easy, ask that faggot that pastor at your church to show you where in the Bible it says Jews are descendants of Judah. Fcking moron, pointing to Jesus genealogy doesn't do it because nothing in the Bible says that geneology makes Jesus a Jew.

Countless episodes,he says he's Jewish!!
Do like I did,buy the DVD set.I
Or Google it.

Episodes Yada Yada,and The Bris,is a start!

Back