Obama Finally Gets His Way, White House Goes Fabulous!…

It's amazing that you can take a health issue for women like breast cancer awareness and turn that into a homophobic slur! But you did it because you are that fucked up adn of course big bowel movement liked it!

:rofl2:

I did it because your president is a cock sucking queer....

your shit is fucked up and we cant see it.

Oh my GOD your site doesn't work.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the world is ending

Worked for me, so it appears the problem lies with your lack of ability. :palm:

I did it because your president is a cock sucking queer....

Two years ago the WH was lit up blue for Autism Awareness month. Here's your chance to make fun of another bunch of unfortunate people in your never-ending campaign to bash Obama.

How do you live with yourself? It's a mystery for sure.

white-house-blue-1.jpg

What color will the White House lights turn for this Obama supporter?

Retired radio personality arrested 'after soliciting sex with a 7-year-old from undercover cop online'

• Legendary New York radio personality Dave Herman was arrested in the U.S. Virgin Islands Thursday
  • According to the criminal report, Herman allegedly arranged to meet a mother and her 7-year-old named Lexi, so he could sexually assault the minor
  • In reality, Herman had been communicating with an undercover cop
  • If convicted, he faces life in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000
A retired New York radio personality has been charged in a sting operation with trying to transport a 7-year-old girl to the U.S. Virgin Islands for sex.

David Herman, 77, of Airmont, New York, and St Croix, was arrested Thursday at the St Croix airport, where federal authorities said he had expected to meet the girl and her mother flying in from New York.

150700721-dave-herman-visits-siriusxm-studio-on-august-wireimage.jpg

Herman allegedly thought he'd been corresponding online with a woman about her child but was actually talking to an undercover officer from Bergen County in New Jersey, according to U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman.

Herman allegedly used the screen name 'david121482' in a Yahoo! chatroom to talk to 'Kris' who he thought was the 36-year-old mother of a 7-year-old girl named Lexi.

'Age 6 is the perfect time to start her being loved that way,' Herman allegedly wrote to the undercover cop. 'I find girls that age incredibly sexy, soft and their innocence is also a huge turn on for me.'

According to the criminal complaint: 'Herman promised that he would not hurt "Lexi" though he might have to be "forceful" with her. Herman suggest that they could give "Lexi" some alcohol to relax her'.

The U.S. attorney's office confirmed Herman had worked at FM radio station WNEW, where he was a pioneering rock 'n' roll disc jockey. During his years as a DJ, Herman interviewed the likes of Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, and Pete Townshend.

Herman was scheduled to make an initial court appearance Friday in St. Croix.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-sex-7-year-old-undercover-cop-online.html

I love how they found a picture of him with an Obama 2012 hat.

Two years ago the WH was lit up blue for Autism Awareness month. Here's your chance to make fun of another bunch of unfortunate people in your never-ending campaign to bash Obama.

How do you live with yourself? It's a mystery for sure.

white-house-blue-1.jpg

What ever his reason or the color, its unprofessional

Two groups asked him to honor their cause. He obliged. What's your beef? The colors were for one night only. "Professionalism" doesn't even enter into it.

Pandering does.

How come he didn't "oblige" when the majority party in the House wanted him to consider their cause?

It's amazing that you can take a health issue for women like breast cancer awareness and turn that into a homophobic slur! But you did it because you are that fucked up adn of course big bowel movement liked it!

Just so you know StormX is a bona fide racist, probably the only real one on here. He has boasted before about going queer bashing in his youth.

Back