Obama has not endorsed Heels Up

Smut me, baby .

giphy.gif

I wonder why any sane person would endorse this:

"Even after Trump insulted America’s veterans and the nation’s war dead, even after he was found liable for sexual abuse, even after he racked up 34 felony convictions, almost no elected officials in his party called for him to leave the ticket. (As usual, Mitt Romney was seated at a table for one.) Yet millions of Americans, sadly, have come to regard Trump’s pestilential character as merely a curious facet of an otherwise normal candidate."

Hmmm ... ?

I thought Obama's endorsement would be automatic. What does he think is wrong with her?

Obama Praises Biden for Decision to Exit Race, Does Not Endorse Harris​

Wonder why??????
June 27:

"Earlier this week, we got a chance to catch up with a friend who we’ve known for more than 20 years. She’d had a pretty busy couple of days, to say the least. But we couldn’t be more excited for her -- or more thrilled to endorse Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee for President of the United States."

-- Barack and Michelle Obama

June 27:

"Earlier this week, we got a chance to catch up with a friend who we’ve known for more than 20 years. She’d had a pretty busy couple of days, to say the least. But we couldn’t be more excited for her -- or more thrilled to endorse Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee for President of the United States."

-- Barack and Michelle Obama
Always wrong the magat morons.

Back