Obama has not endorsed Heels Up

I can see their response to this now...

scream-loud-scream.gif
So that is you seeing their response. You had better chill before your head explodes.

His endorsement...all of her endorsements...are Part of the Plan... No one likes her ...no one respects her.. Everyone makes fun of her behind her back.. They just hate President Trump... And they don't care what happens to the country as long as they can get their DEI hire... I mean that's obvious ..
Even by your standards, that was a pathetic post. No one likes her? Prove that. Everyone makes fun of her? prove that. I try to help you with your terrible misuse of superlatives. When you use them, your post is false. You slept through college and did not take courses in logic or English.
Oh, a plan. Good grief you are bottom-level posting and are not smart enough to understand why.

Even by your standards, that was a pathetic post. No one likes her? Prove that. Everyone makes fun of her? prove that. I try to help you with your terrible misuse of superlatives. When you use them, your post is false. You slept through college and did not take courses in logic or English.
Oh, a plan. Good grief you are bottom-level posting and are not smart enough to understand why.
Why do you like her? What's her biggest accomplishment? Do you trust her with keeping your family and your country safe? Do you want her representing America on the world stage? She's not
Running for the president of her sorority... she may be running for the presidency .. The thought of that should frighten everyone... This is not a game...

Why do you like her? What's her biggest accomplishment? Do you trust her with keeping your family and your country safe? Do you want her representing America on the world stage? She's not
Running for the president of her sorority... she may be running for the presidency .. The thought of that should frighten everyone... This is not a game...
Avoiding the point, aren't you? Kamala is fine.
Trump told his religious nuts in a speech yesterday, that they should massively vote for him. Then no problems, because they will not have to vote again. You are fine with that.
You want a convicted felon, who is out on bail, awaiting sentencing to be president. Trump is a misguided and corrupt politician. You do not have to wonder about him. We know he thinks the law does not apply to him. Trump is in front of us with his blazing selfish corrupt glory. He does not even have to hide his corruption, because people like you do not care. Trump is not the problem. You are.

Avoiding the point, aren't you? Kamala is fine.
Trump told his religious nuts in a speech yesterday, that they should massively vote for him. Then no problems, because they will not have to vote again. You are fine with that.
You want a convicted felon, who is out on bail, awaiting sentencing to be president. Trump is a misguided and corrupt politician. You do not have to wonder about him. We know he thinks the law does not apply to him. Trump is in front of us with his blazing selfish corrupt glory. He does not even have to hide his corruption, because people like you do not care. Trump is not the problem. You are.
I see you chose to not answer any of my questions....I am not surprised at all...

Just a part of the bizarre script this phony is following...;) They didn't think that that out very well....lol
View attachment 28382
Oh GTFU, toodles. ALL politics are staged 90% of the time. What's burning your dopey MAGA ass is that you parroted the bilge about her not being endorsed by the Obamas. Well, now she is and you're STILL bitching.

Bottom line: all the BS the MAGA/GOP had lined up against Biden is now garbage, and they don't DARE have Cheeto Jeezus get on a debate stage with someone smarter and sharper than he is.

So clutch your pearls and wring your hands, toodles. We are living in interesting times.

Back