Obama Is Glad That Vick Has Second Chance

why?.....she's not only more qualified than Obama but she has better political goals.....it seems to me if you can live with Obama, nothing should scare you.....

Ahahahahaha, a regular comedian! More qualified than Obama, ahahahahaha, damn that was the best political joke I have heard this year!

A watermark administration would've sentenced him to death by drawing and quartering and televised it live, with mandatory viewer ship by all members of the American public, and the a punishment of hanging for those who fail to attend or are tardy.

of course he should be glad. we kill and eat animals everyday. vick shouldn't have even gone to jail. pet owners are so fucking stupid.

So because you kill and eat an animal it's okay to torture it for your evil and sadistic amusement? I'm going to have to give you another death sentence for this grind. We'll kill you, bring you back to life when we get the technology, then kill you again. I'll dedicate a team of scientists in the mean time to coming up with the most painful way possible to purge you from the earth, and I will laugh as I watch you writhe and agony, and guffaw as I watch the life drain from you, as you have laughed at the suffering of others. Justice is done.

Vote Watermark.

Back