Obama stood tuff adn now its over

Question: Would Russia and Syria have leapt on Kerry's comments if Pres. Obama had not threatened to strike at Syria?

yes or no?

so getting the weapons secure is a failure.

fuck you care about NOTHING but politics.

dear idiot.

babies will no longer be killed by these weapons.

does that in your fucking warped mind mean ANYTHING?????

A failure ?....Not at all. Its a victory for Putin's diplomacy and negotiating with Assad...I'd even give Kerry an "attaboy" for
accidentally suggesting the plan....or

I could take some LSD and in a hullucinating stupor, give Obama sole credit for his wonderful and even magical foreign policy

I could possibly be claimed that Obama never did want a war but was playing the system all the time. However, I wouldn't say it's all over because the US in never denied it's wars.

In fact, the timetable for destroying all of Syria's chem weapons which is claimed to be about a third of what the US still has is pretty much impossible. The US supply of chemical weapons won't even be destroyed until about 2020.

Putin's initiative has certainly made the US march to war much less credible though.

Man, giving credit to Obama for this, and his "standing tough"...I mean, I'm kind of speechless about that.

Being speechless is probably the best thing you can do. Americans will give Obama the credit if this doesn't eventually come to war. But if it does come to war then Obama will be blamed for not being prompt enough and that will cause them to blame any loss of life on Obama.

US war politics is so sickeningly obvious.

On a more positive side, it's a huge victory for Putin because the rest of the world isn't interested in how the US tries to spin it for domestic consumption.

And as long as there isn't another US led war for oil in the ME then the world is the biggest winner of all.

Just screaming black is white non stop doesn't make black turn into white in reality

3mbrw.jpg
[/url]http://imgflip.com/memegenerator[/IMG]

dear idiot he did not back down in the face of insurmountable odds and got the weapons to be AMITTED by a dictator who has been denying they exist since he was given power.

Now the world KNOWS he has them and they are taking this massive stockpile and its going to be destroyed and never used to kill people.

and all you can think to do is say.

Oh thats bad

you have lost your soul

I am prepared to give Obama the credit he is due......he managed to accomplish his goal.....by appearing so incompetent and clueless that the leader of another country had to step in and show him how to do it, he managed to save the ME another crisis.......that is the credit he is due......

show him how?

why do you think this works?

why do you think just hating everything Obama does makes your party better off?

do you know why this country hates congress?

because republicans run the house.

when you as a party do only what hurts the country so you can retain power the people stop liking you.

You hating Obama at mega levels is not how the people will vote for you.

what was the last good thing for this country your party did?

Only dimwitted dullards celebrate events that have not occurred and a foreign policy based on seat-of-the-pants rhetoric and verbal gaffs.

Back