Odious bitter toxic gender loonies

cancel2 2022

Canceled
From Facebook

As long as you say nothing...or express an opinion that the toxic bitter twisted nasty bile filled left disagree with....I have never known a group of people filled with such bitter hatred.

And I never thought there would be a group of people jealous of women for being just that...a woman...only women have a cervix...only women have periods...only women give birth.....fact....not "hate speech" not "transphobic" just cold hard facts.

I seriously can't believe we have got to this point in the UK and I am grateful for year of my birth every single day....growing up in the 70's and 80's without all this extreme leftist rubbish 🙏

It's nice that you've come here to JPP Politics Forum to express your outrage. Maybe ... staying off your Facebook page might be a good idea? You know what they say 'Ignorance is bliss'.

How is this current events? And will you give us a link to the Farcebook page for context?

Of course it is current events, everyday there are a bunch of trans loonys expressing outrage and that was on my FB page today!! It's in response to some gender twats posting her address online. Now wind yer neck in, as we say in Blighty and direct your ire in appropriate direction.

JK Rowling says trans activists posted her address online

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-59372838

Still you've given Strumpet the tranny a hard-on, so it's all good.

Last edited:
Of course it is current events, everyday there are a bunch of trans loonys expressing outrage and that was on my FB page today!! It's in response to some gender twats posting her address online. Now wind yer neck in, as we say in Blighty, and direct your ire in appropriate direction.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-59372838

Still you've given Strumpet the tranny a hard-on, so it's all good.

I'd love to see the tweet in question. Hope it's archived or at least a screenshot.

It's nice that you've come here to JPP Politics Forum to express your outrage. Maybe ... staying off your Facebook page might be a good idea? You know what they say 'Ignorance is bliss'.

I agree with you about this.

I do not and never have had anything to do with FB or twitter. Looking at the tripe the dimlibs post here is almost more than I can stand.

Why? I contact people all over the world, it's a must for expats.

From Facebook

As long as you say nothing...or express an opinion that the toxic bitter twisted nasty bile filled left disagree with....I have never known a group of people filled with such bitter hatred.

And I never thought there would be a group of people jealous of women for being just that...a woman...only women have a cervix...only women have periods...only women give birth.....fact....not "hate speech" not "transphobic" just cold hard facts.

I seriously can't believe we have got to this point in the UK and I am grateful for year of my birth every single day....growing up in the 70's and 80's without all this extreme leftist rubbish ��

I keep telling people, With the Left it's their way or the highway. The Left bunks no dissent or disagreement with their dogma and positions. For them the 1st Amendment only extends to agreeing with them.

As for Facebook, staying off is easy since I've never had an account to begin with.

I keep telling people, With the Left it's their way or the highway. The Left bunks no dissent or disagreement with their dogma and positions. For them the 1st Amendment only extends to agreeing with them.

As for Facebook, staying off is easy since I've never had an account to begin with.

Right on cue again!

You must be bloody ecstatic then!

Last edited:
Just thought that I'd throw this in as well!!

It snowed last night...

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crews from the BBC ITV & SKY showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

Back