Of the 534 members

Of the 534 members, how many do you think are trolls?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 5% and 10%

• Between 10% and 25%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think 100 of them are grind.....another 75 are Watermark......

i agree. i know topspin has some, but he is too stupid for some of the trolls....

watermark and grind promised me that watermark has no trolls, went so far as to show IP addresses of watermark.....someone pm'd and told me that the trolls are one of the mods.

the stuff the troll just said to me in PM, leads me to believe it could be grind.

i agree. i know topspin has some, but he is too stupid for some of the trolls....

watermark and grind promised me that watermark has no trolls, went so far as to show IP addresses of watermark.....someone pm'd and told me that the trolls are one of the mods.

the stuff the troll just said to me in PM, leads me to believe it could be grind.

I do have a fleet of five troll identities, but none of them have seriously been dusted off in years.

I do have a fleet of five troll identities, but none of them have seriously been dusted off in years.

there was a poll a bit ago where about 15 or 20 trolls voted a certain way....damo said they were your trolls....

ass cancer troll seems to be grind, the info posted could only be known by a mod....damo and beefy would never say that

Personally I believe that Damo is trapped in a mental institution somewhere, and uses these forums as a vent for all his multiple personalities. I think I am the only person on the board who is NOT Damo.

He is damned entertaining, thats for sure.

Personally I believe that Damo is trapped in a mental institution somewhere, and uses these forums as a vent for all his multiple personalities. I think I am the only person on the board who is NOT Damo.

He is damned entertaining, thats for sure.
I'm PRETTY sure I'm not Damo. But I dunno.

Back