Of the 534 members

Of the 534 members, how many do you think are trolls?

• Less than 5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 5% and 10%

• Between 10% and 25%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So... personally insulting family members is tolerated on this board?
Your mom jokes are very much not crossing a line. Please.... That's way below the radar.

Sick crap about kids... actual RL information... taking it into threats on RL...

There are some things that will get you banned, but "your moms" jokes... Not even close.

And just so you know, I posted the "your mom" joke. I make them quite a lot, and I am proud of it. Since this was about trolls, I decided to post it anonymously, to be ironic, since the Anonymous is a board troll that anyone can access in Whatever Goes.

No idea who posted right after me, though...

Your mom jokes are very much not crossing a line. Please.... That's way below the radar.

Sick crap about kids... actual RL information... taking it into threats on RL...

There are some things that will get you banned, but "your moms" jokes... Not even close.

Don't know what "RL" is... but just so I'm clear on this... if I was to say to someone, "your mom sucked that horse cock real good"... that is allowed?

If you told me that my mom sucked huge horse cock I would laugh and then not care in five seconds.

As coarse as I can be, I'm not going to be saying that to anyone about their mother, whether it's allowed or not. I was mearly trying to find out where the boundary was.

As coarse as I can be, I'm not going to be saying that to anyone about their mother, whether it's allowed or not. I was mearly trying to find out where the boundary was.

I may say something like that but I'm not going to seriously mean it. If an internet tough guy gets offended, I'm not going to care.

Back