Office

Okay so I will do another off-topic babble post. We have this guy here we hired early this year in sales. He's worked out really well. Of course he always wears a suit. When he first came here other women in the office made remarks, but since he is a blonde (blondes are not by thing, just a personal preference) and also since I am attracted to very few men, I just shrugged it off. But he used to be a personal trainer and let's just he's stayed dedicated to that. I don't even notice it except that now he has taken to changing for the gym before he leaves the office. He just walked into my office in shorts and a tshirt. I cannot even describe this guy's build. First of all he is easily 6'3. Obviously a huge weight lifter. I wish I could tell him to keep his damned clothes on because I do not want to view anyone here as a sexual being. Up to now that has been really easy since most men are actively, even aggressively, unattractive.

The upside is he can lift anything. So I always ask him to take stuff to my car. The other men here are all "oh my back" "oh my boils' whatever, they all have problems, you know the usual. In one case I am talking about a 25 yo! Can't bend!

Anyway that is it for me for today, possibly for the next week and a half, if so Happy 4th to everyone! And a safe one! I am so happy to be on vacation! I need the rest, as you can probably tell from this post.

Okay so I will do another off-topic babble post. We have this guy here we hired early this year in sales. He's worked out really well. Of course he always wears a suit. When he first came here other women in the office made remarks, but since he is a blonde (blondes are not by thing, just a personal preference) and also since I am attracted to very few men, I just shrugged it off. But he used to be a personal trainer and let's just he's stayed dedicated to that. I don't even notice it except that now he has taken to changing for the gym before he leaves the office. He just walked into my office in shorts and a tshirt. I cannot even describe this guy's build. First of all he is easily 6'3. Obviously a huge weight lifter. I wish I could tell him to keep his damned clothes on because I do not want to view anyone here as a sexual being. Up to now that has been really easy since most men are actively, even aggressively, unattractive.

The upside is he can lift anything. So I always ask him to take stuff to my car. The other men here are all "oh my back" "oh my boils' whatever, they all have problems, you know the usual. In one case I am talking about a 25 yo! Can't bend!

Anyway that is it for me for today, possibly for the next week and a half, if so Happy 4th to everyone! And a safe one! I am so happy to be on vacation! I need the rest, as you can probably tell from this post.

Ahem. You ask him to take stuff to your car? :D

You're positively shameless.

High-five!

A fabulous bod can make the most unattractive man very, very appealing. At least in the short term.

Ahh yes. Us guys refer to that as "Strong back and a weak mind"....an irresistible combination for many women. :)

Okay so I will do another off-topic babble post. We have this guy here we hired early this year in sales. He's worked out really well. Of course he always wears a suit. When he first came here other women in the office made remarks, but since he is a blonde (blondes are not by thing, just a personal preference) and also since I am attracted to very few men, I just shrugged it off. But he used to be a personal trainer and let's just he's stayed dedicated to that. I don't even notice it except that now he has taken to changing for the gym before he leaves the office. He just walked into my office in shorts and a tshirt. I cannot even describe this guy's build. First of all he is easily 6'3. Obviously a huge weight lifter. I wish I could tell him to keep his damned clothes on because I do not want to view anyone here as a sexual being. Up to now that has been really easy since most men are actively, even aggressively, unattractive. .

I refuse to believe anything about this guy until I see a picture. The shorts one will work. Tell him the mo wants it. :)

KILL HIM!

Wait, after actually reading this (initially all I read was "Person at work", so I naturally assumed he was an asshole Darla was complaining about), I have devised the perfect response.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Wait, after actually reading this (initially all I read was "Person at work", so I naturally assumed he was an asshole Darla was complaining about), I have devised the perfect response.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I loved your kill him! Post. I can't post pics of him sorry. And nothing happened he is just built ridicously well. It's almost cartoonish.

Last edited:
I know men are threatened by the female gaze. We are supposed to be the ones being judged.

Did you ever hear that blues song, "don't happen no more"? You should download it.
Threatened by it? Hell I've been married for 7 years. I haven't seen that stare in a while and I miss it! LOL

Back