Office

Threatened by it? Hell I've been married for 7 years. I haven't seen that stare in a while and I miss it! LOL

I should have said some men. The kind who perhaps aren't so physically blessed and become indignant if a woman notices anything about a man other than his being a "nice guy". Which is supposed to drive us crazy with desire. :)

You want me to carry what? Where? Um... I have this foot thing, and can't bend over and stuff... I mean, that box?! It's pretty boxlike and my doctor says I'm allergic to boxes... I'll get a note if you don't believe me.

You want me to carry what? Where? Um... I have this foot thing, and can't bend over and stuff... I mean, that box?! It's pretty boxlike and my doctor says I'm allergic to boxes... I'll get a note if you don't believe me.

It's not even funny in a way it's just sad. I can't go into details here for obvious reasons, but I can do some great imitations, seriously they bring the house down, if we were ever having a few drinks.

I know men are threatened by the female gaze. We are supposed to be the ones being judged.

Did you ever hear that blues song, "don't happen no more"? You should download it.

Darla, trolling you is easier then, well I'll be polite and leave that as is.

So, you went to Yorkshire and wasted your time? You could at least have shot a Welshman with a bow, and thus generated another ghost. :D

That would have involved something of a detour to Wales to collect a Welshman and take him to Yorkshire since few Welshmen have strayed beyond their local village chapel and would be unlikely to make the journey unaided. The best way might have been to have dragged a sheep behind the car in the sure knowledge that the Welshman would follow thinking he was onto a good thing.
I bit like trying to get an American republican to go to Canada!
Nos da

Well, considering that York is in fact inside the boundaries of Yorkshire, I went to both, eh?

LOL

Towns and cities DO tend to be inside counties - although some are in shires and even duchies. I don't think we have ever had a county within a city. .... Apart from a footy team or two.

Okay so I will do another off-topic babble post. We have this guy here we hired early this year in sales. He's worked out really well. Of course he always wears a suit. When he first came here other women in the office made remarks, but since he is a blonde (blondes are not by thing, just a personal preference) and also since I am attracted to very few men, I just shrugged it off. But he used to be a personal trainer and let's just he's stayed dedicated to that. I don't even notice it except that now he has taken to changing for the gym before he leaves the office. He just walked into my office in shorts and a tshirt. I cannot even describe this guy's build. First of all he is easily 6'3. Obviously a huge weight lifter. I wish I could tell him to keep his damned clothes on because I do not want to view anyone here as a sexual being. Up to now that has been really easy since most men are actively, even aggressively, unattractive.

The upside is he can lift anything. So I always ask him to take stuff to my car. The other men here are all "oh my back" "oh my boils' whatever, they all have problems, you know the usual. In one case I am talking about a 25 yo! Can't bend!

Anyway that is it for me for today, possibly for the next week and a half, if so Happy 4th to everyone! And a safe one! I am so happy to be on vacation! I need the rest, as you can probably tell from this post.

how'd I miss this thread?

Back