OH MY HAIR IS LONGISH

You feel she's bitter and angry??

:rofl:

You're the one who bitches about everything in your life, like your hair, and either wants to commit suicide or have someone shoot you, at least 3 times a week.

You really need to get that mirror of yours fixed. :good4u:

Projection's his middle name don't cha' know!

am i mistaken? is she not always bitter? if so i have no problem taking it back. but she doesn't seem to be very happy, it's not even an insult, just an observation.

am i mistaken? is she not always bitter? if so i have no problem taking it back. but she doesn't seem to be very happy, it's not even an insult, just an observation.

You might want to step back and see how much crap she gets thrown her way.

There are just posters who don't how to deal with her, when she gives back as good or better then she got; because they expect her to be more "lady like" and just fold when she's slammed.
Maybe your preconceived idea of her, has made your view clouded.

You want to talk about someone that's bitter, you might want to re-read all of zippies posts; because he spends the majority of his time bitchin and moanin about what others say.

Because she's getting old and she realizes no one wants her for anything other than a f*ck b*ddy.

Realizing she's going to grow old all alone probably scares the hell out of her and projection causes her to lash out at everyone around her.

Here's a bail of hay you fat cow.

hay_bail.jpg

Now you'll have an array of straws to pull out of your a$$ and snackies to boot.

See Tubby Two Chins? A win-win! :good4u:

Awww Grind. I didn't know you cared so much.

By the way. I am still waiting for you to go back and get that proof you told everyone here that would make me a liar.

You want unbitterness? Go suck a sugar cube

Awww Grind. I didn't know you cared so much.

By the way. I am still waiting for you to go back and get that proof you told everyone here that would make me a liar.

You want unbitterness? Go suck a sugar cube

ok... well i let it go because it wasn't worth my time but since you've openly challenged me i will post everything i need to either tonight or over the weekend....

ok... well i let it go because it wasn't worth my time but since you've openly challenged me i will post everything i need to either tonight or over the weekend....

Of course the pm's that demonstrate the times I contacted you will be included too, right? The timeline can't be established without them.

Have at it.

Considering the fact that the rule was in place since the creation of the board, no not really.

That was TIC, Billy, but I am sure you know that.

Grind knows and so do the others whom I sent pm's to of when exactly things occurred. The only way he can prove it, is to post my pm's and I in turn post the ones I sent out to others inquiring about it.

That was TIC, Billy, but I am sure you know that.

Grind knows and so do the others whom I sent pm's to of when exactly things occurred. The only way he can prove it, is to post my pm's and I in turn post the ones I sent out to others inquiring about it.
Whatever, I really don't care. I just brought up one of the rules. Apparently I was in error.

Back