OJ Thread

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Is this not absolutely hilarious? I mean, seriously, if you'd escaped a murder rap by the skin of your teeth, wouldn't you lay low - especially since you're still in the spotlight? Robbing someone at gun point would be the last thing on my to do list.

What a tard.

LOL...............

Is this not absolutely hilarious? I mean, seriously, if you'd escaped a murder rap by the skin of your teeth, wouldn't you lay low - especially since you're still in the spotlight? Robbing someone at gun point would be the last thing on my to do list.

What a tard.

He went to USC..should have went to UCLA or UCNR...maybe he would have turned out different and had betta' friends..not the Cato type...!

What in the world are you babbling about again? Nevermind. I don't care. continue your nonsensical dribble.

What a tard.
I figure he's in his cell right now upset that he didn't think to slaughter everybody in the room, rub their DNA all over himself, then go do some chip shots in the back yard.

I really hope that the media is going to shut up about this "story" because that is all I have seen on the "news" since it broke. It's really disgusting. Excuse me, but there is other stuff going on, far more important and impacting many lives.

I figure he's in his cell right now upset that he didn't think to slaughter everybody in the room, rub their DNA all over himself, then go do some chip shots in the back yard.

LOL.

He better hope the DA or arresting officer turns out to be a raving racist.

I really hope that the media is going to shut up about this "story" because that is all I have seen on the "news" since it broke. It's really disgusting. Excuse me, but there is other stuff going on, far more important and impacting many lives.

True. but it is funny.

you just hate OJ because he is black. Why do you hate black people? I suppose if this was a kidnapped white girl in Aruba, you would want it on the news. for shame. ;)

LOL.

He better hope the DA or arresting officer turns out to be a raving racist.

Of course, in reality, we all know OJ is just being victimized because he is indeed.... black. Yep, the cops just got tired of him interfering with their investigation into who really killed Nicole. OJ's constant searching of golf courses around the nation infuriated the cops. Who the hell is HE to presume to do their job? So they set him up. Sent him up to get "his stuff" with a bunch of guys with guns... He simply fell into their trap. If the glove don't fit you must acquit!

Anyway, of course The Juice is the latest water cooler talk at my office because we're like so intellectual.
What do you guys think: is it necessarily fair to have someone responsible for deaths financially when they've been aquitted criminally. The DA wasn't able to prove he had anything to do with the murders in a court of law.

Anyway, of course The Juice is the latest water cooler talk at my office because we're like so intellectual.
What do you guys think: is it necessarily fair to have someone responsible for deaths financially when they've been aquitted criminally. The DA wasn't able to prove he had anything to do with the murders in a court of law.

Actually, that's a good question. My initial reaction is, no.

I'm no lawyer, so I'd be pretending if I knew the answer to that. The only thing I ever heard that is relevant, is that the standards of proof of guilt is far lower in a civil trial, than a criminal one.

I'm no lawyer, so I'd be pretending if I knew the answer to that. The only thing I ever heard that is relevant, is that the standards of proof of guilt is far lower in a civil trial, than a criminal one.
One is a "preponderance of evidence" the other "beyond reasonable doubt". So, yes.

Also, one is Civil, your liberties will not be taken away if you lose. The other criminal. They could do another trial based on his taking away their right to life.... A Federal Civil Rights case and it would not be double jeopardy.

Okee Dokee...........

What in the world are you babbling about again? Nevermind. I don't care. continue your nonsensical dribble.

Ms.Queen of the Projects...I will be blunt rather than simply using humor...
OJ in my opinion was guilty of the murders as a co-conspirator...did he do the actual deed...I think not he is a neat freak...who did it...I would speculate ...Kato...after all the infamous bloody 'small glove' was found behind the infamous Kato's guest House on OJ's property...and Kato had issues with
Nicole as she kicked him out of her Condo...then Kato moved in with OJ...well at least on the property...and OJ had a history of spousal and child abuse...he is a smart cookie...used Kato to do the actual deed...then had Kato turn on him as a witness...a really smart move...it worked as Johnny Cochran ran with it...end of story...Karma has now caught up with 'Party Guy' OJ...live with it!

Back