Olympics; Jews have killed four hundred Palestinian athletes. French are guarding the Israelis.

Four hundred athletes murdered is rather a lot, isn't it. I can understand the hysterical defensive position of the Genocide Gang.
Four hundred athletes? What were their events? The grenade toss and the AK-47 field strip, clean, reassemble and function check? Hostage taking? Rape? Murder of civilians?

You are simply a malignant dumbass. 400 athletes murdered does not signify that they were all going to France. You are a proven fool.
just because 400 Hamas terrorists could throw a rock doesn't mean they could have won gold at the shot put........

Your paranoia is of no interest to me. The death toll is the death toll- with or without your acceptance.

gaza.jpg
So, you pull up a publication run by radical Leftist Palestinians who are widely known to play fast and loose with the facts, and expect me to buy their bullshit?
Do you have one source on this that isn't outright and continiously pro-Palestinian, or a front for Hamas or Iran that you can use to show anybody actually agrees with this shit?

So, you pull up a publication run by radical Leftist Palestinians who are widely known to play fast and loose with the facts, and expect me to buy their bullshit?
Do you have one source on this that isn't outright and continiously pro-Palestinian, or a front for Hamas or Iran that you can use to show anybody actually agrees with this shit?
Sources closest to events are the most reliable. You wouldn't have a clue what was happening without them. The Israeli scum have banned critical news media from Israel and bombed journalistic centers elsewhere. You are a promoter of censorship. Fuck off.

Back