OMFFFFFFFFG POLITICS.COM FORUMS ARE BACK

It's not the same, and although they have active users there are extremely few posts in the forums.

what is the politics.com forum? did you all used to hang out there?
Two forums ago a bunch of us met there. The site closed down after the dude that owned it sold it for a ton of cash.

There was another in between, we call it fp.com, but it was fullpolitics.com. There was a huge thing there so I created this one. And that is the history of the politics.com crew...

Two forums ago a bunch of us met there. The site closed down after the dude that owned it sold it for a ton of cash.

There was another in between, we call it fp.com, but it was fullpolitics.com. There was a huge thing there so I created this one. And that is the history of the politics.com crew...

it seems like a lifetime ago, doesn't it?

In some ways it seems like yesterday. But then 8 yrs of bush does seem like forever ;)

I hit pol.com a few months before the 2000 election if I remember correctly.
Wow, I remember posting there from before that election too. I forgot how I would check the site to see if there was any news after the election.

i wonder if some radical democrats on here now were moderate democrats then...

You're absolutely right. But... a lot of Democrats were considered moderates back then but the right went so far right that the middle became the far left. Liberals and the Democratic party haven't changed their ideology since that time. It's the right thats changed, or maybe unleashed.

Could you do that?

Back