OMFFFFFFFFG POLITICS.COM FORUMS ARE BACK

In some ways it seems like yesterday. But then 8 yrs of bush does seem like forever ;)

I hit pol.com a few months before the 2000 election if I remember correctly.

I showed up there after I realized Bush was beating the drums for war in Iraq.

I so wanted to talk to someone about the fact that they Bush team and the Media were not telling the truth about what was going on.

That was why I chose the name Deshrubinator.

I have been looking forward to changing that name for far too long.

i wonder if some radical democrats on here now were moderate democrats then...

We were always moderates compared to the neo cons.

The neo cons are the radicals.

Now we are the mainstream party and you are .......well......... so far right you are always wrong.

Now we are the mainstream party and you are .......well......... so far right you are always wrong.

exactly desh.... the Obama haters even now do not realize how totally marginalized they have become.

They got their little hearts set on the permenant majority thing , it looked so in the bag.

There was only one problem , they couldnt kill all the Americans they needed to kill to keep it going.

your post proves that you are rabid left wing hack...

all you do is insult and attack anyone that does not agree with your political view

If you consider facts an attack then I guess you would see it that way Buttwink.

At least you don't use Spurt's debate method. He was sending me PM's saying that he fantasized about having sex with me while I made fun of his small penis the whole time.

WTF?

Desh, if you get a PM from this guy - DON'T OPEN IT.

Just a little tip, one girlfriend to another.

Thanks for the warning.

I think he knows Im an old lady and not interested in prepubescent protrusions.

i don't even have to try and insult you two, you do a great job...especially darla with her sexual innuendos, though she claims to never have used them with me...

she such a little liar

Back