On a scale of 1-10, how healthy will jade be when he returns to JPP?

Jade is taking a break for his health. On scale of 1-10, how healthy will he be?

• Total voters
I just saw his "I am taking a break thread". I think it is like the tenth "I'm taking a break thread" he has started since he has been here. What a narcissistic attention whore Jade is. I do really feel sorry for his mother, but at the same time she created the mess

You're just jealous. Jade is a good guy. If it wasn't for Jade, the Amazonerds would be at each others throats slicing and dicing.

She will be the same. And in a couple of months, rinse and repeat and do the same "taking a break" look at me, I need attention thread.

I've threatened to leave the board out of anger and have at least stayed away for months to more than a year. But I don't whine about my personal issues. Jaded is psychotic. She has a constant need to be the victim.

I guarantee you she is reading this thread, now.

I do Jade is a real good guy!

On what do you base this assumption? All I and others have seen is her being a whiney bitch. Being a complete hypocrite about thread banning and whining about what others are doing when she does the very same thing.

One example :

She whines about people trolling threads.

Are you going to tell me she doesn't troll threads?

On what do you base this assumption? All I and others have seen is her being a whiney bitch. Being a complete hypocrite about thread banning and whining about what others are doing when she does the very same thing.

One example :

She whines about people trolling threads.

Are you going to tell me she doesn't troll threads?

I know Jade away from JPP.

Back