On a scale of 1-10, how healthy will jade be when he returns to JPP?

Jade is taking a break for his health. On scale of 1-10, how healthy will he be?

• Total voters
man I make the best threads

th

Sounds like some way overdue self knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think he's talking about me, which is hilarious. I'd be one of the last people to kill myself. I've been through the wringer, and still stand tall. If anything my convictions are stronger. Teflon and many wannabe Christians don't understand the first thing about true Christian vigor.

You should be hoping that he gets heat stroke and dies. It will put the entire world including his poor mother of their miser having to listen to his incessant whining.

I mean he talks about gastritis like it is some debilitating disease. It is a freaking stomach ache for crying out loud. Everyone has had gastritis at some point in their life. There is nothing debilitating about it. You think you are being nice and understanding but you are only enabling his self pity and making things worse
Well, I try to live to and let live. He's always been nice to me. Thought maybe he has more going on than he divulges. Idk. I agree gastritis is not a dehabilitating disease but there may be more to it so I try not to judge.

I think he's talking about me, which is hilarious. I'd be one of the last people to kill myself. I've been through the wringer, and still stand tall. If anything my convictions are stronger. Teflon and many wannabe Christians don't understand the first thing about true Christian vigor.

Yes. I am talking about you. Why wouldn't you kill yourself? You have a pathetic life. You are in your 30s. You suffer from "debilitating" diseases. You live with your mother. You are on disability. You have no job. You have no wife. No girlfriend. No wife. No children. Your entire social existence is wrapped up online trolling for sympathy.

If that isn't a recipe for wanting to killl oneself, what is?

Well, I try to live to and let live. He's always been nice to me. Thought maybe he has more going on than he divulges. Idk. I agree gastritis is not a dehabilitating disease but there may be more to it so I try not to judge.

Actually, he has less going on and he divulges way too much. He is a manipulative prick who takes advantage of peoples sympathies to bolster his own self pity

Teflon Don is an idiot

In most cases, acute gastritis does not lead to complications. In rare cases, acute stress gastritis can cause severe bleeding that can be life threatening.

BwRFDEE03lEYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[h=3]Gastritis | NIDDK[/h]
He has no idea what Jade’s medical history is, he should just shut up. The guy is disgusting and subhuman.

Teflon Don is an idiot

In most cases, acute gastritis does not lead to complications. In rare cases, acute stress gastritis can cause severe bleeding that can be life threatening.

BwRFDEE03lEYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[h=3]Gastritis | NIDDK[/h]
He has no idea what Jade’s medical history is, he should just shut up. The guy is disgusting and subhuman.

If his gastritis lead to bleeding he would be in the ED instead of waxing poetic about taking yet another break from JPP. It says a lot about how pathetic he is that you felt the need to try to defend him from big bad ILA.

He should kill himself before his gastritis gets worse

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back