On a scale of 1-10, how healthy will jade be when he returns to JPP?

Jade is taking a break for his health. On scale of 1-10, how healthy will he be?

• Total voters
I'm going away again by the end of the weekend. I have gardening, outside fun, and a few things to assemble when it cools back into the 70s. With my meds, and conditions I can't be out in the heat, and sun like that for long. I overheat, and my skin burns easily.

what kind of conditions make you terrified that much of the sun? are you a vampire?

what kind of conditions make you terrified that much of the sun? are you a vampire?

Never in my life have I thought someone should kill the selves more than this guy. He is truly a waste of space and offers nothing substantive to life.

It's all the medication I take, and the precautions they have. Other than that I mostly just get gastritis flare-ups and start getting hot in my stomach. Then I sweat profusely and feel sick and need to sit down. With all the heat warnings for everyone to take it easy, I had to do it double.

It's all the medication I take, and the precautions they have. Other than that I mostly just get gastritis flare-ups and start getting hot in my stomach. Then I sweat profusely and feel sick and need to sit down. With all the heat warnings for everyone to take it easy, I had to do it double.

i mean I don't know your situation but it kinda sounds .... kinda pussyish. I am not trying to put you down even if it is coming off that way. I just think you have more potential then you may realize. would the best version of yourself retreat into their home because they are afraid the sun might burn them a little? just seems weak. rise above it jade. make nature your bitch. greater men than you or I have risked more than the sun beaming on them a bit, and they lived to tell the tale.

i mean I don't know your situation but it kinda sounds .... kinda pussyish. I am not trying to put you down even if it is coming off that way. I just think you have more potential then you may realize. would the best version of yourself retreat into their home because they are afraid the sun might burn them a little? just seems weak. rise above it jade. make nature your bitch. greater men than you or I have risked more than the sun beaming on them a bit, and they lived to tell the tale.

What do you do when it feels a 100 or more out? Hard to garden when the soil is that hot, and you feel like you want to pass out.

What do you do when it feels a 100 or more out? Hard to garden when the soil is that hot, and you feel like you want to pass out.

swim
beer garden
go to the movies
museum?
go on jpp all day just like everyone else, but I do that not because I am retreating, but because I am an indoor person by nature
100 degree days don't slow me down. If I was going to do something on an 80 degree day I'd do the same if it were 100.

He is completely full of shit Grind and sucking you into his world of self pity. Yes some medications have sunlight precautions, that is true but it doesn’t mean hole up in the house.

I can debunk his bullshit quite simply. From a UV perspective there is not much impact on getting sunburn from temperature. Sunburn is about UV rays and the angle of the sun. At the right time of day, you are just as likely to get sunburned on a 70 degree day as you are a 105 degree day. Also there is sunblock. When it comes to medications that cause photosensitivity you will want to block UVA rays.

As to the “my gastritis acts up when it gets warm”? That is complete and utter horseshit. First of all gastritis is a bellyache and not some debilitating condition. Everyone in this board has had gastritis at some point in his/her life. And hear will not make it worse or better.

Does he have more potential? I guess in theory everyone does. But he is weak of mind. He is soft. He is the embodiment of what happens when boys are raised by females and have no real men in their lives. I am speculating but I suspect good ole Jade grew up without a daddy. And was raised by a doting over indulgent mommy. This is the result. I complete waste of space still living in mom’s house on disability with made up health issues.

You can’t help him

I am a lot older than you and I will be out splitting and stacking wood in this weather. It has to be done so I do it. You hydrate yourself and take it slow. Also you take it slow and you avoid the hottest part of the day. You can garden in the morning and early evening when the sun is not at its hottest

Admit it. You are fucking weak of mind and body. Stop it. Grow up. Be a fucking man for once in your life. I can help you. But first you will have to help yourself.

Gastritis? ROFLMAO

swim
beer garden
go to the movies
museum?
go on jpp all day just like everyone else, but I do that not because I am retreating, but because I am an indoor person by nature
100 degree days don't slow me down. If I was going to do something on an 80 degree day I'd do the same if it were 100.

He is a pussy. He is weak. I know people with terminal cancer who are having their bodies ravaged from the treatments and are still living their best lives.

Here is the real deal. He is a lazy fuck. Period. He doesn’t want to do anything. Everything he is laying out are excuses. Weak excuses at that. It’s hot? Gastritis? Give me a fucking break.

He is the ultimate beta cuck. If society fell apart he would be a eunuch and my bitch.

He is a pussy. He is weak. I know people with terminal cancer who are having their bodies ravaged from the treatments and are still living their best lives.

Here is the real deal. He is a lazy fuck. Period. He doesn’t want to do anything. Everything he is laying out are excuses. Weak excuses at that. It’s hot? Gastritis? Give me a fucking break.

He is the ultimate beta cuck. If society fell apart he would be a eunuch and my bitch.

Internet tough guy,but just another Trump rube!

You should keep gardening. Don't worry about it when your skin gets red, dry, hot, and you stop sweating. Keep pushing on. That's a sign you're doing things well.

Last edited:
You should keep gardening. Don't worry about it when you skin gets red, dry, hot, and you stop sweating. Keep pushing on. That's a sign you're doing things well.

that was funny

and if his heart rate gets to 192 and his respirations down to 4 that means it is really working and push through

swim
beer garden
go to the movies
museum?

I don't drive, and I live in the boonies. My main goal is to serve my health, and JPP is just something to add to my other activities. I still have barely posted. I don't live here like some and it's not like there's anything else to do late night when I'm posting mostly. I was just here out of boredom after I came in from outside feeling ill. The next couple of days were going to be worse. Do you know what a non-secular is? It might help you understand why my life seems simplistic to you.

I don't drive, and I live in the boonies. My main goal is to serve my health, and JPP is just something to add to my other activities. I still have barely posted. I don't live here like some and it's not like there's anything else to do late night when I'm posting mostly. I was just here out of boredom after I came in from outside feeling ill. The next couple of days were going to be worse. Do you know what a non-secular is? It might help you understand why my life seems simplistic to you.

Doesn't it ever make you sad that you are such a burden on your poor mother? Don't you think you should give her a break and get on your own? Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself. I don't know if I have ever seen a more sorry excuse for a man in my life. It is like you revel in being a worthless piece of shit. Grow the fuck up man

Back