On a scale of 1-10, how healthy will jade be when he returns to JPP?

Jade is taking a break for his health. On scale of 1-10, how healthy will he be?

• Total voters
Hopefully never. It has been nice since she left. She fans the shit and you bask in it.

You can see what happens when the Amazonerds go crazy and begin attacking each other for no reason. Jade was always the moderating hand that kept them apart ... so they could come back another day and start the fight anew.

You can see what happens when the Amazonerds go crazy and begin attacking each other for no reason. Jade was always the moderating hand that kept them apart ... so they could come back another day and start the fight anew.

if you say so. I don't pay that much attention to your fueds.

All I know, is Jaded is a whiney bitch that hides behind Scowlwoman. As to the your continued and ridiculous fued(s), it is ridiculous. However, it has become apart of JPP, as much as I loathe it. You guys are JPP as much as most of us are.

It just amazes me to see a group of supposed adults, continue the same fued from a board they belonged to over two (2) years ago.

It is what is....

"Like Sands through the Hourglass, so are the Days of our Lives".

if you say so. I don't pay that much attention to your fueds.

All I know, is Jaded is a whiney bitch that hides behind Scowlwoman. As to the your continued and ridiculous fued(s), it is ridiculous. However, it has become apart of JPP, as much as I loathe it. You guys are JPP as much as most of us are.

It just amazes me to see a group of supposed adults, continue the same fued from a board they belonged to over two (2) years ago.

It is what is....

more people need to vote in my poll.

What's one mean? He's in tip top shape?
What's ten mean? He's worse than when he left?

Or just the other way around?

Havana Moon always complains that Viet girls always say "You Number 10" when he tries to approach them and mooch a cigarette. Is that what '10' means?

What's one mean? He's in tip top shape?
What's ten mean? He's worse than when he left?

Or just the other way around?

Havana Moon always complains that Viet girls always say "You Number 10" when he tries to approach them and mooch a cigarette. Is that what '10' means?

tom does indeed bang 10s if we are talking binary notation

JPP is more addictive than than crack. Don't know personally about crack, but Lawd knows this board is addictive. Ive tried to leave a few times and yet, here I am.

:palm:

No, just taking a break to avoid heatstroke. I'd rather do this then organize my room any day. Just remember that 7 is officially 4 to Yurt now.

so you failed.

also do you not find it ironic you are now back because jpp is the healthier option? :thinking:

so you failed.

also do you not find it ironic you are now back because jpp is the healthier option? :thinking:

I'm going away again by the end of the weekend. I have gardening, outside fun, and a few things to assemble when it cools back into the 70s. With my meds, and conditions I can't be out in the heat, and sun like that for long. I overheat, and my skin burns easily.

Back