On a scale of 1-10, how healthy will jade be when he returns to JPP?

Jade is taking a break for his health. On scale of 1-10, how healthy will he be?

• Total voters
You must be the only one on the forum,who hasn't heard Owl called
"Angrywoman".
Why you think Top jumped on it!

Count me as two I have not seen that term used to describe Owl, Top maybe but not Owl. Please post some links if I'm wrong.

"Angry Woman"

Post #226 dipshit

"Happier women, anyway. And we don't want angry women, do we?"

th

Post #226 dipshit

"Happier women, anyway. And we don't want angry women, do we?"

th

Why did you take this to Top this morning on Grumpy's thread,if you don't take sides?
You know that's a no fight thread,but you did it anyway!
That in itself shows you take sides.

Count me as two I have not seen that term used to describe Owl, Top maybe but not Owl. Please post some links if I'm wrong.

Toxic uses it all the time to refer to me, as well as any other woman who disagrees with her. In RB's defense though he didn't mean it to refer to me at all, and I didn't take it that way. The only two ppl who thought he was directing it at me were Toxic and Mason. I ignored her nasty sly little response because that's just what the troll does.... troll. lol

Why did you take this to Top this morning on Grumpy's thread,if you don't take sides?

Mason, I don't think RB did that at all, nor do I think he was taking sides. He didn't respond to Toxic's little jab "I don't know any person who likes an angry woman. Not one [stupid emoji]." The only one in the thread being a bitch was the usual suspect. RB's innocent. This time. lol

Scowlwoman's daily routine:

Wake up: Top, yes, how shall I insult her.

Breakfast: coffee, don't forget about Top

Lunch: he he, I burned Top on the internet today. He he.

Dinner: why is Top not responding to my well thought out insults? Why can't Top stay focused on the old board? I am trying so hard to make this new board exactly like the old board. Damn her! Damn her to hell! Wait, isn't that from a movie?

Bedtime: 99Top, 98Top, 97Top....

You fool, we were talking about shopping. Read my posts, you'll see I am respectful in Grump's thread to everyone. Quit being an ass :rolleyes:

Scowlwoman's daily routine:

Wake up: Top, yes, how shall I insult her.

Breakfast: coffee, don't forget about Top

Lunch: he he, I burned Top on the internet today. He he.

Dinner: why is Top not responding to my well thought out insults? Why can't Top stay focused on the old board? I am trying so hard to make this new board exactly like the old board. Damn her! Damn her to hell! Wait, isn't that from a movie?

Bedtime: 99Top, 98Top, 97Top....

Poor Yurt wants to be an Amazonian so bad!

Back