On a scale of 1-10, how healthy will jade be when he returns to JPP?

Jade is taking a break for his health. On scale of 1-10, how healthy will he be?

• Total voters
I hope you have A/C. The heat wave will pass. We had one here the end of May for like 10 days. Still hot but not as bad as that was.

You should be hoping that he gets heat stroke and dies. It will put the entire world including his poor mother of their miser having to listen to his incessant whining.

I mean he talks about gastritis like it is some debilitating disease. It is a freaking stomach ache for crying out loud. Everyone has had gastritis at some point in their life. There is nothing debilitating about it. You think you are being nice and understanding but you are only enabling his self pity and making things worse

I don't drive, and I live in the boonies. My main goal is to serve my health, and JPP is just something to add to my other activities. I still have barely posted. I don't live here like some and it's not like there's anything else to do late night when I'm posting mostly. I was just here out of boredom after I came in from outside feeling ill. The next couple of days were going to be worse. Do you know what a non-secular is? It might help you understand why my life seems simplistic to you.

what's a non-secular. other than it meaning someone that isn't secular? :thinking:

what's a non-secular. other than it meaning someone that isn't secular? :thinking:

It means I don't involve myself with a lot of things in the secular world. Since Star Wars crapped out I don't even see movies anymore. I do read, garden, cook, bake, etc. The main excursions I do is a boat ride with neighbor friends, some travel, and going to town for whatever reason. Due to my issues, I'm not doing a good bit of my activities being that I'm limited in my diet. Today I definitely can't get out with the flooding rain through the area. I guess it's lucky we didn't lose power.

I'm going away again by the end of the weekend. I have gardening, outside fun, and a few things to assemble when it cools back into the 70s. With my meds, and conditions I can't be out in the heat, and sun like that for long. I overheat, and my skin burns easily.
:crybaby:

swim
beer garden
go to the movies
museum?
go on jpp all day just like everyone else, but I do that not because I am retreating, but because I am an indoor person by nature
100 degree days don't slow me down. If I was going to do something on an 80 degree day I'd do the same if it were 100.

It is only 80 here and I already spent an hour in the pool.

I don't drive, and I live in the boonies. My main goal is to serve my health, and JPP is just something to add to my other activities. I still have barely posted. I don't live here like some and it's not like there's anything else to do late night when I'm posting mostly. I was just here out of boredom after I came in from outside feeling ill. The next couple of days were going to be worse. Do you know what a non-secular is? It might help you understand why my life seems simplistic to you.

Doesn't it ever make you sad that you are such a burden on your poor mother? Don't you think you should give her a break and get on your own? Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself. I don't know if I have ever seen a more sorry excuse for a man in my life. It is like you revel in being a worthless piece of shit. Grow the fuck up man

Exactly

It means I don't involve myself with a lot of things in the secular world. Since Star Wars crapped out I don't even see movies anymore. I do read, garden, cook, bake, etc. The main excursions I do is a boat ride with neighbor friends, some travel, and going to town for whatever reason. Due to my issues, I'm not doing a good bit of my activities being that I'm limited in my diet. Today I definitely can't get out with the flooding rain through the area. I guess it's lucky we didn't lose power.

My car doesn't have A/C or a top but we're going to an ice cream shop. It's all good!

Yummy!

When I lived in the NW I would occasionally help my friend with her gardening (she of course shared the bounty). But when it rained, and it rains a lot during certain times in Seattle, I would decline. So she started telling me I'm not sugar and won't melt in the rain. LOL, it worked....

Yummy!

When I lived in the NW I would occasionally help my friend with her gardening (she of course shared the bounty). But when it rained, and it rains a lot during certain times in Seattle, I would decline. So she started telling me I'm not sugar and won't melt in the rain. LOL, it worked....

So you admit you're a wossy

Yummy!

I've never been to this ice cream shop before, I'll be heading back again. I had one of the best bacon cheeseburgers and chocolate malt milkshake I have ever had!
Oh, and there were some nice rides there too. I had a great time and met some really nice people. It did sprinkle, but not enough to get anything wet.

Back