On going Mel Gibson saga

klaatu said:
Sure it is .. the guy is an Alcoholic ... he admits to it. Is alcoholism a disease...? Or maybe because its Mel Gibson the Hollywood Christian..the rules are different.
If Jerry Seinfeld were publically intoxicated and yelled out Christians were the root of all evil as robdawg the assclown does ... we would all be laughing about it ....

last time i checked jerry seinfield was a commedian no??

well if he is an alcoholic maybe he should stop drinking no?? its called a program. usually alcoholics get help, but i guess he doesn't care about driving drunk or getting help, probably b/c he has low self esteem and doesnt' care about himself, maybe if he prayed to jesus he would take away his sins of the world and have mercy on him. or maybe he should have watched the infomercial and bought some miracle water!!! it cured a guy from his coke addiction, i can't see how it wouldn't help his alcoholism

robdastud said:
last time i checked jerry seinfield was a commedian no??

well if he is an alcoholic maybe he should stop drinking no?? its called a program. usually alcoholics get help, but i guess he doesn't care about driving drunk or getting help, probably b/c he has low self esteem and doesnt' care about himself, maybe if he prayed to jesus he would take away his sins of the world and have mercy on him. or maybe he should have watched the infomercial and bought some miracle water!!! it cured a guy from his coke addiction, i can't see how it wouldn't help his alcoholism

Rob .. you talk out of your ass! Did you ever hear of relapse? Or does this only apply to left wing addicts ...

The more you contribute to these boards the more I see the real you .. and that is a self pittying , low self esteem hateful person... you are everything you claim to be against.

Now go ahead, put a smile on your next post and claim you dont really mean the things you say ....

Klaatu i hate holyrollers b/c they discriminate and hate me. ive watched plenty, and i do mean PLENTY of youtube videos of protests and the like. so no i don't like holyrollers. and its not limited to xhistans.

all people have problems klaatu so why would mel be any different... gimmie a break. so am i supposed to feel sorry for him?? i got my own problems, and you got your problems and lance bass has his problems... who da funk cares.

and furthermore i don't hate you, i don't hate immy i just hate religion... there is a BIG big huge difference.

rob .. you come on to these boards everyday and stereotype. You pidgeon hole.
Guess what dude? Financially, Your demographic is doing pretty well compared to the rest of Society. You've got TV Shows all over the place, just turn on LifeStyle network... your demographic rules it!
Your Demographic is one of the highest earning groups in America!
Guess what? Most people really dont care .. so why obsess over the fringe?
Shit ... I know there are plenty of people out there who stereotype and dislike Italian Americans .. but I dont spend each day crying about it.
Your demographic is doing pretty damn good these days .. you need to open your eyes and realize it.
Reverse discrimination doesnt work .... the real Christian in me knows that ....

robdastud said:
who hates italian americans? LOL

There are many, it is usually the ones that stereotype them as all being part of the Mob or having connections within the Mob that dislike Americans of Italian descent.

Damocles said:
There are many, it is usually the ones that stereotype them as all being part of the Mob or having connections within the Mob that dislike Americans of Italian descent.

right on! You watch when and if Gullianni decides to run.. be it for Prez or VP ... watch for the Mob connection stories. This in spite of his work against the Mob.
back in the Mario Cuomo days.. if there was a hint that he was going to run for President .. the mob connection stories started creeping into the press.

Care4all said:
yes, i agree it was certainly on his mind....

like many others on this board the last two weeks mouthing off at israel's actions....no?

care

I was/am one of those people. My complaints are in reference to a country acting way too aggressively and inappropiately, much like my complaints of the US, Mel's were over generalized stereotyping of a religion - vastly different.

Back