On the way to the Jewish Republic of Israel

You are wrong if you think that I desire or wish anybody to be attacked, even Israel or anyone else. Still I disagree with you with the peace talk that is happening and was happening unless it is a serious peace talk from both sides, which will not happen, because there are higher powers controlling the game up until now.

True. However what I said is historically accurate. The most land Israel has "lost" has always been in the name of peace.

True. However what I said is historically accurate. The most land Israel has "lost" has always been in the name of peace.

Not really, Israel withdraw from Lebanon was not through peace. From Gaza, they withdraw through peace, but expanded the settlements on the west bank!

As I said if both parties are serious about peace, then I am sure peace will happen. But there are higher powers controlling the game.

Not really, Israel withdraw from Lebanon was not through peace. From Gaza, they withdraw through peace, but expanded the settlements on the west bank!

As I said if both parties are serious about peace, then I am sure peace will happen. But there are higher powers controlling the game.

Except both sides aren't serious, the not serious isn't the Israelis. Ijit.

The Sinai peninsula won in a defensive war and given back for peace with Egypt would be the first example. It happens often with Israel.

Peace in Israel won't come until the people Jordan kicked out into "Palestine" recognize that Israel has a right to exist. Israel isn't going to give up that particular point.

As I said, I agree with you, only when both sides come to the table in a serious effort at peace will peace actually come.

You began this saying that Israel would be kicked out over time. My point was that the Jews were there, bombing hotels, etc. before Israel became Israel in 1948, they were there when Israel became Palestine way back when the Romans took over there... and they will be there even if somebody were successful in getting the world to call that place something else. Israel isn't going anywhere.

Yes, sure through expanding the settlements which are illegal.

I think they do that so that they have something to give away for peace without having to dig into something more substantial. They realize that the US always is pressing them to give up something for their peace, over time they've learned to make some preemptive moves.

The Sinai peninsula won in a defensive war and given back for peace with Egypt would be the first example. It happens often with Israel.

Peace in Israel won't come until the people Jordan kicked out into "Palestine" recognize that Israel has a right to exist. Israel isn't going to give up that particular point.

As I said, I agree with you, only when both sides come to the table in a serious effort at peace will peace actually come.

You began this saying that Israel would be kicked out over time. My point was that the Jews were there, bombing hotels, etc. before Israel became Israel in 1948, they were there when Israel became Palestine way back when the Romans took over there... and they will be there even if somebody were successful in getting the world to call that place something else. Israel isn't going anywhere.

According to Israeli sources. But according to other sources, the Palestinians were there before. As for the Jordan kicking out the Palestinians to Palestine, please get serious. LOL

I can give you sources which says the opposite. But I am not interested in that.

Considering there were quite a few Jews there from the time Palestine was created until Israel was created it isn't likely they're going to be kicked out any time soon.

The descendants of the Jews who once lived there are the Palestinians, as people change religions (would you settle Italians in the UK on the grounds that it was once Roman Catholic?). Some converts to Judaism came there to die, of course, as did Christians. What have the Nazi gang currently murdering Semitic children there to do with any belief other than Nazism?

The descendants of the Jews who once lived there are the Palestinians, as people change religions (would you settle Italians in the UK on the grounds that it was once Roman Catholic?). Some converts to Judaism came there to die, of course, as did Christians. What have the Nazi gang currently murdering Semitic children there to do with any belief other than Nazism?
I personally think the Jews should have been given a piece of Germany for their troubles, but all that is beside the point. My point wasn't where people "should be" settled, only that the idea that they're going to leave of their own accord or that you are going to force them out is laughable. There is no historical evidence that would show that to be the case, in fact it is quite the opposite.

I personally think the Jews should have been given a piece of Germany for their troubles, but all that is beside the point. My point wasn't where people "should be" settled, only that the idea that they're going to leave of their own accord or that you are going to force them out is laughable. There is no historical evidence that would show that to be the case, in fact it is quite the opposite.

Give it ten years. Without US dominance they'd be living in a non-racist state already.

Back