Onceler: one on one debate

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
i'm tired of your constant - you're a liar, you're a hack, you're a troll. i'm guilty of all those as well. tell you what, let's have a one on one debate, i will let you pick the topic. no insults, just pure debate. any format you want.

you constantly claim you're so much smarter than me (and others). well, let's see it. if you're so smart, you should be able to whip me easily in any debate. don't wuss out like you did last time.

any topic, any format. put up or shut up.

what are we at now....4 times you've run away from this thread? you know it is here, you talk about it, but you won't show up here.

no surprise.

Yurt, we're debating right now, and I'm trouncing you soundly. "The outrage is there"...no, it isn't. There isn't anything in the article that supports a characterization of "outrage."

This is embarassing. Cowards are the people who lie, btw. You have lied on this thread, a few times. And now you're trying to distract.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?34156-Onceler-one-on-one-debate

^ right there coward ^

put up or shut up. no more of your constant -- YOU'RE A LIAR, YOU CAN'T READ, YOU ARE A HACK

just debate. pick this subject if you want. i said ANY topic. so pick the topic and let's do this. i want you to man up and debate without insults.

well.....

Back