One more reason why MA is AWESOME

As if we needed more reasons, but yes, this is awesome news.

Remember, Sept. 19th is international talk like a pirate day.

I believe you have them confused with witches.....remember, pirates/parrots....witches/cats......
No, no....they burned witches too....and given the quality (or lack there of) of women I've seen in MA....that's probably not a bad thing but I do believe they were also the first to hang pirates as well.

MA was also the first to commission pirates.

Grind, you are awesome, but you are not the greatest pirate of the 21st century. That's still my title.

No, no....they burned witches too....and given the quality (or lack there of) of women I've seen in MA....that's probably not a bad thing but I do believe they were also the first to hang pirates as well.
True definitely lacking in the quality department. I had to expand my search to out-of-state. :good4u:

So, does this mean you finally came, and she has now taken it out of her mouth? I will not forgive a person for defending the indefensable. There is not of shred of good within you, and people like ID should not side with you. There is no purpose is siding with a bully and a scoundrel. You have spent too much time stalking other posters, ridiculing their families and friends, and then accusing them of returning fire. All of the posters on this site can see from your behavior what sort of person you are. Most of them, regardless of political ideology, can see that you are a pathetic and horrible bastard. They are often sickened by the things you do, and I am not surprised.

Your move.

Back