One more reason why MA is AWESOME

So, does this mean you finally came, and she has now taken it out of her mouth? I will not forgive a person for defending the indefensable. There is not of shred of good within you, and people like ID should not side with you. There is no purpose is siding with a bully and a scoundrel. You have spent too much time stalking other posters, ridiculing their families and friends, and then accusing them of returning fire. All of the posters on this site can see from your behavior what sort of person you are. Most of them, regardless of political ideology, can see that you are a pathetic and horrible bastard. They are often sickened by the things you do, and I am not surprised.

Your move.

Actually it is your move to prove said discretions, you disgusting pervert. :)

So, does this mean you finally came, and she has now taken it out of her mouth? I will not forgive a person for defending the indefensable. There is not of shred of good within you, and people like ID should not side with you. There is no purpose is siding with a bully and a scoundrel. You have spent too much time stalking other posters, ridiculing their families and friends, and then accusing them of returning fire. All of the posters on this site can see from your behavior what sort of person you are. Most of them, regardless of political ideology, can see that you are a pathetic and horrible bastard. They are often sickened by the things you do, and I am not surprised.

Your move.
Don't forget his multiple bans.

Yeah, cuz violating one of the few board rules that actually exists and is enforced, is no big deal, man. Everyone should just chill the fuck out, sit the fuck down, fuck something, and smoke a bowl. You know what I mean, man? You, know...?

:cig:

Your move.

Threedee, that was very well stated. Nice job

I am surprised ID associates with him, does she know he is a Papist? She use to have a thing against Catholics, I wonder if he knows this about her?:whoa:

Yeah, cuz violating one of the few board rules that actually exists and is enforced, is no big deal, man. Everyone should just chill the fuck out, sit the fuck down, fuck something, and smoke a bowl. You know what I mean, man? You, know...?

Great idea, I will be right back! I hae some rum soaked Al Capone's I have been saving for a big occasion! Smoke 'em if you've got 'em!

That's not against the rules. It did steam his brain out though- A LOT! :)

Back