one year rescue celebration

you treat a tea cup like a dog and you will have a tea cup that acts like a regular dog.

BTW dude a guy with a tea cup would be a chick magnet.

Grind seriously consider and older boy or girl.

You can end up with a dog that is HIGHLY trained and aslo a real chick magnet

I have been thinking about lately how perfect a match an older dog would be for an active young person.

its a real good pairing.

everyone thinks they want a PUPPY.

It is awesome to give an full grown dog a break.

I remember one of my boys I got when he was about a year old ( still really a puppy but don't look like one) I found out his previous name after having him for awhile and called him by his previous name.

He turned and looked at me with this half sad half happy look.

I them reassured him he was ( my name for him) and told him he was staying with me forever.

he was a happy boy.

I was looking for a Border Collie when I found Blue, a Blue Heeler/Jack Russel Terrier mix, at the shelter. He's a great dog with a bundle of energy who is learning to tree squirrels pretty well. I plan to peruse the shelter again sometime soon to see if I can find a buddy for him. My beagle is almost 10 and won't be around many more years. I definitely like to get my dogs from the shelter, but I try to get them while they are young so I can train them around the gun (some dogs have to overcome being gun-shy) around the cats (some dogs like to eat cats :)).

I was looking for a Border Collie when I found Blue, a Blue Heeler/Jack Russel Terrier mix, at the shelter. He's a great dog with a bundle of energy who is learning to tree squirrels pretty well. I plan to peruse the shelter again sometime soon to see if I can find a buddy for him. My beagle is almost 10 and won't be around many more years. I definitely like to get my dogs from the shelter, but I try to get them while they are young so I can train them around the gun (some dogs have to overcome being gun-shy) around the cats (some dogs like to eat cats :)).

^ :shock: :mad:

shelter dogs can already come gun trained.

You put in a request for the type of dog you want.

I drove from vegas to kingman Arizona for the boy you see in my avi.

You can go on line and shop the shelters that are close enough for you to drive to.

we saw a pic of my boy and drove to get him a day or two before thanksgiving.

don't be afraid to call them and say " hey heres what Im looking for if you get one give me a call" the workers love it.

Oh and by the by one of my three is a blue merle cattle dog and austrailian shepard mix.

my girl out of the mix is a tri color aussie/ border collie

Lots and lots of dog energy at my house.

and a guy with a little dog or a cat is seen as a nurturing person who doesn't give a fuck about the perception of being a big ball swinging manly man.

Its shows a woman just what see seeks in a partner

guys

your at the dog park and a hot chick with a lab walks up and pets your Old dog and asks about him.

You say well Ive only had him a year but when I saw him in the pound I knew no one would take the old boy so I desided to give him a wonderful old age instead having him get gassed.

That chick will be more likely to fuck you after that.

hey we all have our reasons for doing the decent thing.

I do it without fuckability fractions thrown in but hey if it helps a dog not get gassed and a dog gets a good home then that is fine with me

Back