Online Misogyny, a thoughtful dissertation by Darla

I'm fucking tired of seeing it.

What's really hilarious is that anytime Desh or someone implies that Republicans may have a larger-than-average number of racists in their party, the men on this board go fucking sideways.

HOW DARE YOU.

They cry all day long about it.

But

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT?

No problem...

I'm fucking sick of it.

You might as well be sick of the terms "asshole, Fuck wit, shit head, dick less, bastard" or any other set of insults you care to come up with. You could rename this thread, "People can't we get along?", well if you weren't just doing a rant aimed for shock value.

i dont think it's fair to claim that most men on this board use that word. it's really just a few idiots.

I got a request to move this thread because the CUNT CUNT CUNT stuff in the title didn't go over well at someone's work. I'll move it to off topic as it's not current events anyway.

You might as well be sick of the terms "asshole, Fuck wit, shit head, dick less, bastard" or any other set of insults you care to come up with. You could rename this thread, "People can't we get along?", well if you weren't just doing a rant aimed for shock value.

Another clueless guy. Thanks for the explanation guy!

rothman_mansplain_carousel2.png

"the men on this board go fucking sideways." sounds very general to me, is all.

Better reread:

What's really hilarious is that anytime Desh or someone implies that Republicans may have a larger-than-average number of racists in their party, the men on this board go fucking sideways.

I did not say anything about most men on here using that word. Most men on here don't give a shit about the word and say nothing, but then cry like little titty babies when someone uses the word "racist".

darla remember that idea I told you about pre-election? If you make a group where people collectively ignore those that use sexist slurs I will join it with you.

darla remember that idea I told you about pre-election? If you make a group where people collectively ignore those that use sexist slurs I will join it with you.

Grind, I appreciate the thought, but in case you haven't noticed everyone here hates me. Because I am the "loudmouthed" feminist. No one is going to join a group I create. :)

It's okay, my feelings aren't hurt. I am that way here because IRL I do the opposite and use men's sexism against them by playing it. It's more subversive and fun in it's own way, but it does build up in me.

Grind, I appreciate the thought, but in case you haven't noticed everyone here hates me. Because I am the "loudmouthed" feminist. No one is going to join a group I create. :)

It's okay, my feelings aren't hurt. I am that way here because IRL I do the opposite and use men's sexism against them by playing it. It's more subversive and fun in it's own way, but it does build up in me.

Not everyone, you still have fans!

"the men on this board go fucking sideways." sounds very general to me, is all.

"The men" without any qualifier means all men, she didn't say most, some or even a few, did she? Anyway more to the point, 007 called Apple's mother a c**t so what are you going to do about that?

Last edited:
the republican party is racist.

Poll the black people you know.

Poll the latino people you know.

guess what they will say?

I cunt tell a lie , the republican party is the racist party

"The men" without any qualifier means all men, she didn't say most, some or even a few, did she? Anyway more to the point, 007 called Apple's mother a c**t so what are you going to do about that?

im not going to do anything. read the fucking rules.

im not going to do anything. read the fucking rules.

Of course not, yet only two days ago you said that rule 12 needed to be rewritten!! So to be clear, you can call someone's mother a cunt with impunity but woe betide you if you called her a paedophile. I hope every one understands that?

Back