Online Misogyny, a thoughtful dissertation by Darla

Don't know but there is an Effingham in Surrey.

Here are a few more:

• Bag Lane
  • Balls Street
  • Bell End
  • Beaver Close
  • Bent Lane
  • Bitchams Mead
  • Bonar Place
  • Bottom Street
  • Bugger End
  • Bummers Hill
  • Bulcock Street
  • Butt Lane
  • Butts Court
  • Butts Street
  • Cackle Street
  • Cake Street
  • Chavey Down Road
  • Cock Lane
  • Cockshot Road
  • Cracknuts Lane
  • Crapple Lane
  • Crazy Lane
  • Crotch Crescent
  • Dicky Lane
  • Droop Street
  • Dumber Lane
  • Dyke Close
  • Faggots Close
  • Fartown
  • Fanny Street
  • Fishey Lane
  • Flapper Fold Lane
  • Football
  • Frying Pan Alley
  • Gay Street
  • Gropers Lane
  • Happy Land
  • Hoare Road
  • Holebottom
  • Itchin Close
  • Knob Lane
  • Lady Gardens
  • Land of Green Ginger
  • Leg of Mutton Road
  • Little Shambles
  • Loonies Court
  • Manlove Street
  • Messines Close
  • Mincing Lane
  • Minge Lane
  • Mouthey’s Lane
  • My Lord's Road
  • Nutter Lane
  • Nutter Street
  • Pant-y-Pistyll
  • Petty France
  • Piddle Lane
  • Porridge Pot Alley
  • Potto Street
  • Pratt's Folly Lane
  • Rotten Row
  • Scratchface Lane
  • Shagg Hill
  • Shaggs Meadow
  • Silly Lane
  • Slag Lane
  • Slappers Hill
  • Smellies Lane
  • Sodom Lane
  • Squeeze Guts Alley
  • Tarmac Road
  • The Knob
  • The Shutt
  • Tickle Avenue
  • Tomtits Lane
  • Tongue Lane
  • Trash Lane
  • Trump Street
  • Vaggs Lane
  • Warning Tongue Lane
  • Wash Lane
  • Weevil Lane
  • Whip-ma-whop-ma-gate
  • Willey Street
  • Zig Zag Lane

Grind, I appreciate the thought, but in case you haven't noticed everyone here hates me. Because I am the "loudmouthed" feminist. No one is going to join a group I create. :)

It's okay, my feelings aren't hurt. I am that way here because IRL I do the opposite and use men's sexism against them by playing it. It's more subversive and fun in it's own way, but it does build up in me.
I don't hate you Darla.......actually I think you're kinda hot......though not quite in Rana's league. ;)

I'm fucking tired of seeing it.

What's really hilarious is that anytime Desh or someone implies that Republicans may have a larger-than-average number of racists in their party, the men on this board go fucking sideways.

HOW DARE YOU.

They cry all day long about it.

But

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT?

No problem...

I'm fucking sick of it.

The only race baiting and race hustling I ever see comes from the left. MSNBC is full of it. I can give you a bunch of lefty racists. Why don't you tell us specifically the above average number of racists you're speaking of. CUNT.

Oh, imagine that...

Yes quite a bit of pearl clutching and yet when women here are called that name on a daily basis, and in fact followed around with it, nary an eyebrow is raised.

Hilarious. Must be because when men use it to put the bitches in their place, that's socially acceptable. A woman using it and WHOA stop the presses, everyone is in trouble at work and Damo has to delete a tweet! LOL I have to admit I didn't know what would happen when I posted this, and now I'm really glad I did. It's been interesting.

Yes quite a bit of pearl clutching and yet when women here are called that name on a daily basis, and in fact followed around with it, nary an eyebrow is raised.

Hilarious. Must be because when men use it to put the bitches in their place, that's socially acceptable. A woman using it and WHOA stop the presses, everyone is in trouble at work and Damo has to delete a tweet! LOL I have to admit I didn't know what would happen when I posted this, and now I'm really glad I did. It's been interesting.

we need a male equivalent word.

Maybe something like fallacio shorting like cunniligous shortening with a T added?

FALT

Obviously Darla is saying that she needs the men on the board to step up and protect her from the evil poster who is following her around screaming the c word at her daily... Obviously Darla cannot refute the idiot on her own and needs the men of the board to help her.

Back