Online Misogyny, a thoughtful dissertation by Darla

Obviously Darla is saying that she needs the men on the board to step up and protect her from the evil poster who is following her around screaming the c word at her daily... Obviously Darla cannot refute the idiot on her own and needs the men of the board to help her.

No one is following me around, they were saying it to someone else, but it always hurts my eyes. I don't need you to do anything. Like I am going to go running to a sexist for protection against a sexist.

I am simply making observations as to the behavior of men here. THey cry like little babies at the drop of a hat. You're one of them.

No one is following me around, they were saying it to someone else, but it always hurts my eyes. I don't need you to do anything. Like I am going to go running to a sexist for protection against a sexist.

I am simply making observations as to the behavior of men here. THey cry like little babies at the drop of a hat. You're one of them.

Yet you are on here bitching and moaning that we don't call out the same offenders every fucking time they do it. Why are you bitching at us to do something if you don't need us to do something? Many of us have the idiots on ignore. you should try it.

your stupid ranting and bullshit about my being sexist just goes to show that your derangement hasn't ended. Do tell us when you decide to pull your head out of your ass.

actually it is... though I did tell Grind to move the thread to the 'where threads go to die' area and then grab some popcorn to watch Darla implode. Unfortunately Grind wouldn't play along that far.

oh are you the one who cried about getting in trouble at work? YOU shouldn't be posting from work. That's employee theft.

And I couldn't care less where Grind moved this to and wouldn't have "imploded". He can move it there now if he wants to. Unlike you I don't give the mods a hard time.

Obviously Darla is saying that she needs the men on the board to step up and protect her from the evil poster who is following her around screaming the c word at her daily... Obviously Darla cannot refute the idiot on her own and needs the men of the board to help her.
Darla needs some man of the board to help her like you need Dixie to do your taxes!

I was just noticing Razor's lovely new thread, and I realized that I could never start any group or even be in a group that ignored/disavowed sexist slurs without making it sexist and racist. Imagine how a black person feels coming here and seeing that shit huh? I guess white males don't imagine it, most of them here don't care. A few do, but most here don't seem to from what I have observed. Talk about some degrading shit though huh? And some MAN will come along and "splain" to me how it's the same as calling someone an asshole! Right Disillusioned? LOL Clueless.

Darla needs some man of the board to help her like you need Dixie to do your taxes!

Apparently she does Mr. Ass kisser. Is that not the purpose of the thread? To call upon all men to denounce the evil man saying the c word, every single time it is used because it hurts her to the point that she cannot call the poster out herself?

Back