Online Misogyny, a thoughtful dissertation by Darla

Apparently she does Mr. Ass kisser. Is that not the purpose of the thread? To call upon all men to denounce the evil man saying the c word, every single time it is used because it hurts her to the point that she cannot call the poster out herself?

No that's not the purpose of this thread you illiterate cretin.

oh are you the one who cried about getting in trouble at work? YOU shouldn't be posting from work. That's employee theft.

And I couldn't care less where Grind moved this to and wouldn't have "imploded". He can move it there now if he wants to. Unlike you I don't give the mods a hard time.

I work on my own time dear deranged lunatic. I set my own schedule. I work 100% off of revenues I produce. No salary, no hourly wages. So I think you can shut your pie hole about theft. Once again you do not know what you are talking about.

you already cried about it being moved... poor thing...

I work on my own time dear deranged lunatic. I set my own schedule. I work 100% off of revenues I produce. No salary, no hourly wages. So I think you can shut your pie hole about theft. Once again you do not know what you are talking about.

you already cried about it being moved... poor thing...

So it was you LOL Hilarious.

No I didn't. Show where I even complained that it was moved. Grind said someone complained that it got them in trouble at work and I said they shouldn't be posting from work. I never complained about it being moved, no less cried. NOR would I have even had noticed since I use "today's posts". I don't care where something is posted. It's irrelevant to me whiney.

No that's not the purpose of this thread you illiterate cretin.

The OP states that men are evil for calling out Desh for her bullshit but not for calling out the poster who used the c word. hence, you want us to call out the poster that used the c word each and every time because by golly you are SICK OF IT. Boo fucking hoo.

you proclaim the word offends you, yet you use it over and over again... typical of a deranged lunatic.

Grind grind grind, Darla's post is offensive to people where I work! LMAO

wambulance0eo2sf.jpg

So it was you LOL Hilarious.

No I didn't. Show where I even complained that it was moved. Grind said someone complained that it got them in trouble at work and I said they shouldn't be posting from work. I never complained about it being moved, no less cried. NOR would I have even had noticed since I use "today's posts". I don't care where something is posted. It's irrelevant to me whiney.

yes, which is why I said to desh it was me. nothing gets by you does it?

Unlike you, the word actually offends me and is most certainly not one I wanted to see while posting during the day on the other threads.

Apparently she does Mr. Ass kisser. Is that not the purpose of the thread? To call upon all men to denounce the evil man saying the c word, every single time it is used because it hurts her to the point that she cannot call the poster out herself?
I must be confused. I thought she was denouncing racist.

Grind, I appreciate the thought, but in case you haven't noticed everyone here hates me. Because I am the "loudmouthed" feminist. No one is going to join a group I create. :)

It's okay, my feelings aren't hurt. I am that way here because IRL I do the opposite and use men's sexism against them by playing it. It's more subversive and fun in it's own way, but it does build up in me.

Get real. No one hates you; just because you're a loud mouthed feminist. :palm:

People don't like you; because you are such a cunt. :D

Best cyber friend, whatever. Best friend out of the three mods. I certainly don't want to send SF into another 'BEST FRIEND PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT" meltdown.

You two are tight. You know what I mean.

Well, I can meltdown for you if you are missing that.

The title is misleading; because it wasn't said 6 times.

Darla's gynecologist only said it once, during her latest exam.
The other five were echo's. :chesh:

Back